Weekly Meal Plan 4 includes garlicky chicken, cheesy casserole, and a delicious roast for the weekend, plus an unexpected slow cooker meatball dish.
- 📅Food Holidays
- January 28 - 40 Clove Garlic Chicken
- January 29 - Sheet Pan Mediterranean Chicken
- January 30 - Cheesy Hamburger Casserole
- January 31 - Buffalo Chicken Soup
- February 1 - Chicken Spaghetti
- February 2 - Crockpot Jelly Meatballs
- February 3 - Slow Cooker Pork Roast
- Weekly Meal Plan 4 Worksheet
- More Weekly Meal Plans
- Find More Recipes
- 💬 Comments
I've got lots of great recipes to share with you! Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan for January 28- February 3 with ideas for snacks and desserts, too.
In case you missed it, here are the things we shared this week:
- Air Fryer Cooking Chart - free printable!
- Easy Instant Pot Pork Carnitas
- Chicken Casserole Recipes - NEW
- DIY Watercolor Bathroom Art
- Baked Potato Air Fryer Recipe
- 75+ Perfectly Delicious Appetizers - NEW
- Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring
- Easy Sheet Pan Dinners
- Rainbow Bath Salts
We've also included some of our new and updated recipes in this meal plan.
Food holidays fun - and sometimes silly. It's can be a good chance to talk with kids about different foods, where they come from, and any cultural significance.
- National Blueberry Pancake Day - January 28
- try our sheet pan pancakes with blueberries and strawberries
- National Corn Chip Day - January 29
- National Croissant Day - January 30
- National Hot Chocolate Day - January 31
- make your own hot chocolate balls
- National Pho Day - January 31
- National Baked Alaska Day - February 1
- Heavenly Hash Day - February 2
- Bubble Gum Day - February 3, 2023 (First Friday in February)
- National Carrot Cake Day - February 3
- try our carrot cake cupcakes
January 28 - 40 Clove Garlic Chicken
January 29 - Sheet Pan Mediterranean Chicken
If you have a little extra time, try these buttery dinner rolls.
Find more sheet pan dinners.
January 30 - Cheesy Hamburger Casserole
Cheesy Hamburger Casserole is one of my favorite casseroles because it's delicious, it's easy, and everyone gobbles it up!
Add frozen mixed veggies right into the casserole before baking, or serve your favorite veggies on the side.
January 31 - Buffalo Chicken Soup
Find more Buffalo Chicken recipes.
February 1 - Chicken Spaghetti
More Low Carb Recipes
February 2 - Crockpot Jelly Meatballs
Crockpot Jelly Meatballs are often reserved as 'just' an appetizer. And while they're great for potlucks, I love them as a meal.
I love coming home to the kitchen smelling like these little meatballs!
February 3 - Slow Cooker Pork Roast
Slow Cooker Pork and Apples is such a great weekend meal. It feels a little special but doesn't take much time to prep at all.
This roast can be made without the apples if you prefer.
Leftover pork roast make great sandwiches or even tacos.
More Breakfast Recipes
I'm not going to lie, I'm a little bit obsessed with our new air fryer. I crisp up the waffle fries, then load them up with meat and cheese and bake them until the cheese is gooey!
These Waffle Fry Nachos are addictive. There's no way you can eat just one! It's a great game day appetizers or even an after school snack.
More Game Day Recipes
If you're watching your weight but craving something sweet and chocolatey, this Chocolate Hummus Recipe is for you.
It's super simple to make and so good with fruit and crackers and great in lunchboxes, too.
Forget avocado toast, chocolate hummus toast anyone??
More Dessert Recipes
Weekly Meal Plan 4 Worksheet
Click on the link below to download a PDF of the meal planning worksheet and also our grocery list. Meals this week are gonna be so easy!
Be sure to check out my Juggling Act Mama Storefront on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of great products to make your life easier! Thanks so much for being a part of Juggling Act Mama ❤