Download our free Air Fryer Cooking Chart and you'll always know how to air fry your favorite foods!
I absolutely love using my air fryer to make getting dinner on the table quickly - especially on busy weeknights.
Air fryers use hot air to cook food fast - but it's not just for French fries. This chart includes frozen foods, veggies, meat, seafood, and even eggs!
Be sure to scroll down to find where you can download this awesome free printable air fryer cooking chart.
I like to hang my in the cabinet right above where I keep my air fryer - that way my family and I always have it right on hand.
Please keep in mind that cooking times are not exact for a variety of reasons including your model of air fryer, the size of your food, etc.
My Favorite Air Fryer Recipes
I adore using my air fryer to make baked potatoes. They always turn out with a crisp skin and fluffy potato inside. So good!
Frequently Asked Questions
An air fryer is a countertop cooking appliance that isn't actually a fryer. It's a small convection oven that circulates hot air to cook food.
Because there is less oil (and sometimes none at all) involved in air frying, it is a healthier option than deep frying.
In general, air fryers need less time to cook food than a regular oven. It is also more economical as air fryers use less energy than a large oven.
While French fries and other typically deep-fried foods like chicken nuggets, empanadas, mozzarella sticks, or even a blooming onion, you can also cook things like bacon, chicken breast, salmon, burgers, and more!
More Air Fryer Recipes
Here are some more easy air fryer recipes that I know you will love.
- Air Fryer French Fries from Love & Lemons
- Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower from Little Sunny Kitchen
- Air Fryer Zucchini from Well Plated
- Crispy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts from The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Best Air Fryer Tater Tots from Recipes from a Pantry
- Air Fryer Green Beans from Feel Good Foodie
- Air Fryer S'mores Recipe from Kids Activities Blog
- Quick & Easy Air Fryer Cod from Fearless Dining
- Easy Air Fryer Apple Chips - Recipes From A Pantry
- Air Fryer Onion Rings from Spend with Pennies
- Air Fryer Pork Chops from Sunday Supper Movement
from The Cagle Diaries
You won't miss the deep fryer one bit when you make this yummy snack!
from Wendy Polisi
Forget waiting for your conventional oven to preheat, this tasty side dish is ready in just 10 minutes!
from Bowl Me Over
I bet you've never tried air frying something like pineapple, but once you try it, you'll be hooked!
Looking for more ways to use your air fryer? Try one of these:
- Air Fryer Dinner Recipes from Made in a Day
- The Best Air Fryer Desserts from Everyday Famly Cooking
- Quick Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes from Insanely Good
Air Fryer Recommendations
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I have experience with two different air fryer models.
The Hamilton Beach Air Fryer is a small appliance with a basket big enough for 3-4 large baked potatoes. It's simple to use (my kids love it) and doesn't take up much space on the counter.
Our new air fryer is the Cosori Air Fryer Toaster Oven. I like the larger size because you can fit a lot more food in it. My husband's favorite feature is that you can cook a whole chicken rotisserie-style on a spit. (recipe coming soon!)
Air Fryer Cooking Tips
- For best results, don't over crowd the food in the air fryer basket or tray, make sure it's in a single layer so the air can circulate all around it.
- Do not use cooking sprays. I recommend using a small olive oil sprayer bottle to add oil when needed.
- About half way through, flip food so ensure even cooking.
- Check the internal temperature of meats with a digital thermometer. (I like this inexpensive meat thermometer).
- Some home cooks may find these air fryer accessories helpful.
- Select the highest print quality under your printer settings.
- Check that the printer is not running low on ink.
- This handy reference sheet may use a lot of ink so take care removing it from the printer so as not to smudge it.
Printer Recomendation: I have used Canon printers for many years, and now have a Pixma model that I love. It is simple to use and produces good quality.
Be sure to check out my Juggling Act Mama Storefront on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of great products to make your life easier! Thanks so much for being a part of Juggling Act Mama ❤
Copy Right Notice
Juggling Act Mama features original writing, art, and photography, unless otherwise credited. All content is shared solely for your personal enjoyment. This site is fully copyrighted and all rights are reserved.
You may not save, download, copy, or reproduce any part of this site in any way, form, or means, without prior written permission unless otherwise noted. Thank you for understanding!
Learn more about Copyright Protections here.