Weekly Meal Plan 3 includes lots of quick and easy meals like sweet potato soup, chicken and rice, pork carnitas, and much more.
- 📅Food Holidays
- January 21 - Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- January 22 - Chicken Tortilla Soup
- January 23 - Pork Carnitas
- January 24 - Tuna Noodle Casserole
- January 25 - Sweet Potato Soup
- January 26 - Chicken and Rice
- January 27 - Pasta with Sausage and Broccolini
- Weekly Meal Plan 3 Worksheet
- More Weekly Meal Plans
- Find More Recipes
This week we're sharing loads of meals that you can make in about 30 minutes (and a few that take a little longer). You're going to love these recipes!
Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan for January 21-27 with ideas for snacks and desserts, too.
In case you missed it, be sure to check out all the new and updated recipes from this week (not featured in this meal plan) here:
Food holidays fun - and sometimes silly. It's can be a good chance to talk with kids about different foods, where they come from, and any cultural significance.
- National Granola Bar Day - January 21
- check out our homemade granola recipe
- New England Clam Chowder Day - January 21
- National Blonde Brownie Day - January 22
- try our birthday cake blondies
- Rhubarb Pie Day - January 23
- National Peanut Butter Day - January 24
- try your hand at making homemade chocolate peanut butter cups
- National Irish Coffee Day - January 25
- National Peanut Brittle Day - January 26
- National Pistachio Day - January 26
- Chocolate Cake Day - January 27
- you'll love this chocolate bundt cake
January 21 - Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
January 22 - Chicken Tortilla Soup
January 23 - Pork Carnitas
Instant Pot Pork Carnitas are one of my most favorite recipes and a fun twist on taco night.
January 24 - Tuna Noodle Casserole
Feeling nostalfic? Try this Old Fashioned Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe. It's creamy, cheesy, and crunchy - and just the perfect thing for when you need a warm comfort food meal.
More Casserole Recipes
January 25 - Sweet Potato Soup
More Soup Recipes
January 26 - Chicken and Rice
More Instant Pot Recipes
January 27 - Pasta with Sausage and Broccolini
Pasta with Sausage and Broccolini is another 30 minute meal the whole family loves.
You can make this with broccoli or broccolini, or any sort of veggies you like.
Add a litle bit of parmesan cheese on top and serve with a light salad for a great weeknight dinner.
Find more ground sausage recipes here.
More Pasta Recipes
More Breakfast Recipes
More Game Day Recipes
More Dessert Recipes
Weekly Meal Plan 3 Worksheet
Click on the link below to download a PDF of the meal planning worksheet and also our grocery list. Meals this week are gonna be so easy!
Be sure to check out my Juggling Act Mama Storefront on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of great products to make your life easier! Thanks so much for being a part of Juggling Act Mama ❤