These Easy Cake Batter Blondie Bars are the perfect sweet treat – and you can switch up the sprinkles to make them more festive for any holiday!
I was browsing through family favorite recipes that would be perfect for spring and came across my Grandma’s Easy Cake Batter Blondie Bar recipe. I just love this recipe and I am so glad I came across it to share with all of you. I am 8 months pregnant and I am constantly searching for simple and easy recipes to make that don’t take a lot of time in the kitchen and this recipe was perfect. If you love the taste of cake batter, then you will just love these cake batter blondie bars.
And definitely check out my recipe for Easy Cake Batter Dip too.
Easy Cake Batter Blondie BarsPrint Pin Rate
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/4 C vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 C milk
- 1/4 C sprinkles
- 1/2 C white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Combine yellow cake mix, vegetable oil, egg, milk, sprinkles and white chocolate chips
- Stir batter until combined (batter will be thick)
- Place batter in a greased 8X8 pan
- Bake for 18-20 minutes
- Let blondie bars cool for 30 minutes before serving