These Easy Cake Batter Blondie Bars are the perfect sweet treat – and you can switch up the sprinkles to make them more festive for any holiday!
I was browsing through family favorite recipes that would be perfect for spring and came across my Grandma’s Easy Cake Batter Blondie Bar recipe. I just love this recipe and I am so glad I came across it to share with all of you. I am 8 months pregnant and I am constantly searching for simple and easy recipes to make that don’t take a lot of time in the kitchen and this recipe was perfect. If you love the taste of cake batter, then you will just love these cake batter blondie bars.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/4 C vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 C milk
- 1/4 C sprinkles
- 1/2 C white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Combine yellow cake mix, vegetable oil, egg, milk, sprinkles and white chocolate chips
- Stir batter until combined (batter will be thick)
- Place batter in a greased 8X8 pan
- Bake for 18-20 minutes
- Let blondie bars cool for 30 minutes before serving