As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Minty Shamrock CheeseBall
Here’s how to make the Minty Shamrock CheeseBall:
- Combine 8 ounces of softened cream cheese (I used 1/3 less fat) and 1 stick of soft butter until it is mixed well
- Add 3/4 cup of powdered sugar and 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- Add 1/2 cup crushed mint M&Ms with a spoon and mix well
- Place the mixture on a sheet of plastic wrap and use the sides of the wrap to help shape it into a ball. Wrap completely and place in the freezer for about 2 hours
- Combine 2 tablespoons of both dark green and white jimmies in a bowl and roll the cheeseball until covered completely.
- Cover with wrap and keep in freezer until ready to use (remove about 45 minutes before you wish to serve)
- Use vanilla wafers for dippers
Dig in! I’m also like when a dessert looks like fussed but you really didn’t! Also, you may use change it up by using a different extract and other add-in’s as well. For the 4th of July – use red, white and blue and some vanilla extract. The combinations are endless and I’m sure you will come up with a few of your own! Please be sure to let me know what you try. I’ll be back next month! Have a great week!