Homemade Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies are decadently delicious and perfect to share with the special people in your life. They’re absolutely heavenly and so festive for the holidays, parties, or just because!
You'll love my my brownies with cream cheese frosting, too!
My red velvet cheesecake brownies might be the one exception Mr. Juggling Act makes because these babies are so decadently delicious.
Imagine the best fudge brownie you have ever had, tempered by the sweet creaminess of the cheesecake swirl. In a word - heavenly.
- vanilla extract
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- liquid or gel red food coloring
- white vinegar
- all purpose flour
- cream cheese
- chocolate chips
This is meant to be a brief overview of our homemade cheesecake brownies recipe. For step-by-step instructions and a full printable recipe card with ingredients, please scroll down to the teal box below or Jump to Recipe.
- First, preheat the oven to 350-degrees F. Prepare an 8x8 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray or coconut oil; set aside.
- Next, for the brownie batter, in a large bowl, beat the eggs in an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachments. Add in the butter, sugar, vanilla extract, flour, cocoa powder, salt, food coloring and vinegar. Mix until well combined. Transfer the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Then, to make the cheesecake swirl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Blend in the sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Next, drop the cream cheese mixture by tablespoonfuls onto the brownie mixture. Use a knife to swirl the cream cheese mixture into the brownie batter. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top.
- Finally, bake for 28-30 minutes until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool completely before cutting.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Stand Mixer optional
- Measuring Spoons
- Dry Measuring Cups
- Mixing Bowls
- 9x9 baking pan
- Parchment Paper
- Rubber Spatula
Be sure to check out my Juggling Act Mama Storefront on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of great products to make your life easier! Thanks so much for being a part of Juggling Act Mama ❤
Store leftovers in an airtight container the refrigerator for a week.
Line the baking pan with parchment paper and these will come out over the pan perfectly!
😋 Similar Recipes
You'll love these delicious brownie recipes:
- Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Quick Almond Joy Brownie Bites
- Quick Dark Chocolate Raspberry Brownies
- Chocolate Raspberry Brownies
As I write this, I'm mourning over the fact that we ate the last two red velvet cheesecake brownies last night. Whether you make these to impress company, or just to share with your honey on the couch late at night, I hope you enjoy this recipe. And for a delicious, bite-sized cheesecake dessert, you have to try my Easy Mini Cheesecakes.
📋 Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies
These red velvet cheesecake brownies are perfect for a late night snack or a potluck dessert.
If you love this recipe, I'd love for you to leave a comment with a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review.
Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Stand Mixer optional
- 9x9 baking pan
- Parchment Paper
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon liquid or gel red food coloring
- ¾ teaspoon white vinegar
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 8 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees F. Prepare an 8×8 OR 9x9 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray or coconut oil; set aside.
- For the brownie batter, in a large bowl, beat the eggs in an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachments.2 eggs
- Add in the butter, sugar, vanilla extract, flour, cocoa powder, salt, food coloring and vinegar. Mix until well combined.½ cup unsalted butter, 1 cup sugar, 2 teaspoon vanilla extract, ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder, pinch salt, 1 tablespoon liquid or gel red food coloring, ¾ teaspoon white vinegar, ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared pan.
- To make the cheesecake swirl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Blend in the sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla extract until smooth.8 oz cream cheese, ¼ cup granulated sugar, 1 egg yolk, ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Drop the cream cheese mixture by tablespoonfuls onto the brownie mixture. Use a knife to swirl the cream cheese mixture into the brownie batter. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top.1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Bake for 28-30 minutes until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool completely before cutting.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for a week.
For best results, be sure to check our Tips and FAQs above with important tips and questions that can help your delicious recipe come out perfectly.
Like most busy parents, Mr. Juggling act and I get precious little time together during the week. After long hours at the office, and a 40 mile one way commute, he's usually exhausted at the end of the day.
Between the kids, work, my responsibilities to PTA, and lackluster attempt at keeping the house clean, I don't have much more energy myself. All day, I look forward to the 2-3 hours between when he gets home and bedtime. That's the time just for "us."
Recently, I saw a study that said 'couples who do nothing together are happier.' But it has to be the right kind of do nothing. Not the kind where we're sharing space on the couch, but both on our phones and in our own worlds. Quality time doesn't have to anything elaborate. We've found simply watching HGTV can spark fun "what if" conversations and help us reconnect.