Mediterranean Chicken Thighs Sheet Pan Dinner
Get dinner on the table in no time and with only one pan when you serve this Mediterranean Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner!
- 1 Bottle Greek Salad Dressing w/feta cheese feta part optional
- 5 Chicken thighs skin on, bone in
- 1 lb Baby potatoes cut in bite size chunks
- 8 Cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/3 English Cucumber diced
- 1/4 C Feta cheese crumbled
In a large freezer bag, add the chicken thighs and one cup of the Greek dressing. Allow to marinate 12 – 24 hours.
Preheat oven to 375
In the bottom of a baking dish, line with parchment or non-stick spray
Line the bottom of the dish with potatoes and add the marinade from the bag the chicken was in.
Place the chicken thighs on top of the potatoes
Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown and no red juices run from them. You can also check with a thermometer, and it should reach 165–175°F.
When cooked, remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Sprinkle the tomato halves, cucumber and feta cheese on top. Enjoy!