Simplify homework and school projects with this easy homework helper supply caddy!
Easy Homework Helper Supply Caddy
This post contains Amazon Affiliate links. All opinions are my own, but I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too! This does not increase the cost to you, but does help support Juggling Act Mama. For more information, please see our Disclosure Policy.
Having this tote with pencils, markers, erasers, scissors and more that I can set on the kitchen table for the kids helps a lot. Plus it means they’re not carrying their pencil boxes to and from school everyday. It’s so simple to put this together… stop by your local dollar store and grab one of these inexpensive shower totes. I got these cups on clearance for 50-cents a piece and use them to hold pencils, markers and colored pencils. The smallest spot is perfect for holding erasers. Tuck in a couple of highlighters, a box of crayons, kid scissors and gluesticks. You can make this suit your family however you like by adding other things like a ruler, tape, Sharpies, etc.
I hope you give this homework caddy a try! What tips do you have for making back to school – and homework especially – easier?
How to Assemble a Homework Helper Supply Caddy
Here are some of the products I used in making this homework helper supply caddy:
- 8 ct. Crayola Broad Line Washable Markers
- Crayola Colored Pencils, 12 Count
- Dixon Ticonderoga Wood-Cased Pencils, 2 HB, Yellow, Box of 12 (3-Pack)
- Staedtler Manual Pencil Sharpener
- Crayola Crayons 24 ct (Pack of 2)
- Sharpie Pocket Highlighters, 12 count
- Paper Mate Pink Pearl Erasers, 3 Count
- Elmer’s Glue Sticks, 4 Pack
- Crayola Fine Line Washable Markers, 8 ct
- Stanley Guppy 5-Inch Blunt Tip Kids Scissors, 2 pk
This is ideal for my elementary age children, but you can add anything else you think might be helpful, too. As the kids get older, homework gets a little more difficult, so you might like to add in a ruler, protractor, note cards, calculator, etc.
You might also like these Back to School Ideas:
More Back to School Posts: