Our sweet Chocolate Pecan Pie with salty pretzels is absolutely divine! If you're a chocolate lover and a fan of classic pecan pie, this is the dessert for you!
Much like my Homemade Sweet Potato Pie, it's delicious for Thanksgiving.
I saw this recipe on the cover of a magazine while waiting to check out at the grocery store. I'm a total sucker for reading all the headlines and gawking at the photos - I can't help it! Sometimes a recipe catches my eye, like this one did, and I end up Googling it before I've even gotten to the car. This was just one of those times.
- Refrigerator Pie Crust
- Mini Pretzels
- Dark Chocolate Chips
From the Pantry: brown sugar, corn syrup maple syrup, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, salt
This pie is so rich, gooey, and delicious! Even Mr. Juggling Act, who isn't a big fan of nuts, had to admit it was pretty tasty. And my Dad, who isn't a big chocolate fan, but loves nuts, enjoyed it, too.
If I can make those two happy with the same pie, you know it's a winner!
Be sure to pin this so that you can make it for all your holiday get togethers.
You'll love this collection of delicious desserts perfect for Thanksgiving!
Still need another dessert recipe? Try one of these delicious recipes:
This chocolate pecan pie with pretzels makes an amazing dessert for Thanksgiving!
Loaded with yummy Fall flavors like cinnamon, maple syrup, vanilla, and pecans, this Chocolate Pecan Pie has a special guest that adds so much to the already awesome texture!
Chocolate Pretzel Pecan PieAdd to Your Recipe BoxGo to Collections Print Pin Rate
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 refrigerator pie crust
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup corn syrup
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup brown sugar packed
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon kosher slat
- 2 cups pecans
- ¾ cup mini pretzel sticks
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 egg for an egg wash
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees. Roll out one dough disc (refrigerate or freeze for later). Line a 9-inch pie plate with the dough. Refrigerate until the filling is ready.1 refrigerator pie crust
- Place the pretzels in a resealable bag. Using a rolling pin, break up the pretzels into bite size pieces - this is a fun job for the kiddos!¾ cup mini pretzel sticks
- Whisk together the eggs, corn syrup, maple syrup, butter, vanilla and sugar, cinnamon and salt until well combined. Then, stir in the pecans, pretzels and dark chocolate chips.2 eggs, ½ cup corn syrup, ½ cup maple syrup, 2 tablespoons butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, ½ cup brown sugar, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, ¼ teaspoon kosher slat, 2 cups pecans, ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
- Spoon the filling into the pie plate. Beat the egg and brush the crust with the egg wash.1 egg for an egg wash
- Bake for 30 minutes, then cover with tinfoil and bake for another 15-20 minutes.
- Set the pie plate on a cooling rack and cool until room temperature. It's very important to let this set up - otherwise you'll have a mess on your hands.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream or ice cream - so good! Be sure to store leftovers (if there are any!) in the refrigerator.
For best results, be sure to check our Tips and FAQs above with important tips and questions that can help your delicious recipe come out perfectly.