As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies will soon become your new favorite recipe!
I love cookies – and I love that this time of year I have lots of excuses to bake, give and eat cookies! Ethan and Olivia are pretty fond of cookies, too – I mean, what’s not to love, right?
My mom makes an amazing triple chocolate chip cookie that has white, semi-sweet, milk and toffee chips in them – they are incredible. Ethan loves to bake with Grammy, and this is his favorite!
I’m sharing with you a slight variation on that beloved cookie by using milk chocolate toffee bits. I love the sweet crunch of the toffee and the extra chocolate is perfection. These cookies are chewy in the middle and just a touch crisp on the edges.
Whip up a batch of these for your next cookie exchange or for Santa’s plate and I assure you no one will be disappointed!
Best Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk chocolate toffee bits
- 1-1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make the Best Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies
- Line your baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 375-degrees.
- Cream together the butter and sugars in a medium mixing bowl.
- Stir in the vanilla extract, then beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Sift in the flour, salt, and baking soda and mix to combine.
- Fold in the milk chocolate toffee bits and chocolate chips.
- Using a medium cookie scoop onto your prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 9-11 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to completely cool.
See how awesome these look?