If you love chocolate, peanut butter, ice cream and cookies, these No Bake Ice Cream Cupcakes are the dessert for you! This recipe is a no bake dream so it's perfect for those super hot summer days! This post is sponsored by NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE Morsels, but all opinions are my own. #sponsored #nobake #cookingwithkids #NestleTollHouse
Hot summer days call for cool treats that don't involve the oven! These no bake ice cream cupcakes fit the bill and they're fun to make with the kiddos. I'm using NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE Dark Chocolate morsels to create a delicious chocolate peanut butter fudge swirl ice cream. This decadent fudge swirl is super rich because these NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE Morsels are made with 53% cacao real dark chocolate. This treat starts by making a chocolate peanut butter fudge to swirl throughout homemade ice cream. This stuff is so good I could just eat it with a spoon, people! For real, it's THAT amazing.
You can put this in a little mason jar - in fact, this recipe will make enough to put a little in the fridge for later! Now on to the ice cream cupcakes - how amazing do these look? You're welcome. I mean, I'm just going to throw that out there. You're welcome.
Items You May Need:
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. However, I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too. For more information, please see my Disclosure Policy.
[amazon_link asins='B004HFPNT2,B00YMIT0LQ,B01CGNRQSC,B003KYSLMW,B008Y2TST0,B0009A0N4E' template='ProductCarousel' store='jugactmam-20' marketplace='US' link_id='0d97de2c-7ebf-11e8-bf39-a534ef78a2d8']
For a list of some of my favorite items to use when cooking, and why I chose them, please visit my Kitchen Resource page.
Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Ice Cream CupcakesPrint Pin Rate
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
For the cupcakes
- Peanut Butter Fudge divided
- 12 “scoops” Peanut Butter Fudge Swirl Ice Cream see below
- 8 Oreo cookies crushed
- 8 Nutter Butter cookies crushed
For the Peanut Butter Fudge Swirl
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar packed
- 2 tablespoons cream peanut butter
- 1 cup Nestle Toll House Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For the Peanut Butter Fudge Swirl Ice Cream -
- 1 cup whole milk
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- pinch salt
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup Peanut Butter Fudge Swirl
- Cupcakes -
- Prepare the Peanut Butter Fudge Swirl, and let cool.
- Prepare the Vanilla Ice Cream and freeze 2-3 hours.
- Prepare a muffin pan with cupcake papers. Combine the crushed cookies. Fill each cup with 1 tablespoon of the cookie mixture. Drizzle on 1 teaspoon of the fudge swirl mixture.
- Top each with a scoop of Peanut Butter Fudge Swirl Ice Cream, pressing it down into the well. Freeze for 1 hour. If you want them to look more like ‘cupcakes,’ add another scoop and use the back of a spoon to mold into a rounded top.
- Drizzle with remaining peanut butter fudge and sprinkle with remaining cookie mixture.
- Peanut Butter Fudge Swirl -
- In a small saucepan, combine the cream, butter and sugars together. Heat over low until the sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in the peanut butter and chocolate morsels and mix until combined.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the vanilla extract.
- Let cool completely.
- Peanut Butter Fudge Swirl Ice Cream -
- This recipe works perfectly for a 6-cup (1.5 quart) ice cream maker. Before starting, be sure your freezer bowl has been in the freezer for at least 6 hours.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, sugar, vanilla and salt until the sugar is dissolved. Gently stir in the heavy cream. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Turn on the ice cream maker and pour the cream mixture into the frozen freezer bowl and let mix until it begins to thicken, about 15 minutes. The ice cream will have a soft, creamy texture.
- Use a spatula to scoop the ice cream into an airtight container. Swirl in a little of the cooled peanut butter fudge as you go – you’ll want to use about ½ cup, reserving some for later. Store the remaining fudge in an airtight container.
- Freeze the ice cream for about 2-3 hours so that the ice cream hardens thoroughly.
Sign up for our emails and never miss another recipe!!We'll never share your email or send you spam.
[amazon_link asins='B00IE72BXA,B015VRIRYW,B01JACLWJ6,B00OKFE6SS,B007HRPXZG,B00006FMLY' template='ProductCarousel' store='jugactmam-20' marketplace='US' link_id='393d149c-7def-11e8-af0e-17d5fc0b8078']
You might also enjoy these other Frozen Treats:
from left to right: