Weekly Meal Plan 11 features hearty crockpot sausage stew, easy chicken noodle casserole, delicious sesame chicken, easy cowboy corn casserole, and more!
- March 18 - Chicken Meatballs & Spaghetti
- March 19 - Chicken Noodle Casserole
- March 20 - Crockpot Sausage Stew
- March 21 - Meatball Casserole
- March 22 - Southwest Chicken Salad
- March 23 - Cowboy Burger
- March 24 - Sesame Chicken
- Weekly Meal Plan 11 Worksheet
- More Side Dish Ideas
- New and Updated This Week
- 📅Food Holidays
- More Weekly Meal Plans
- Find More Recipes
Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan for March 18-24 with ideas for breakfast, snacks, and desserts, too. If you need to swap out a few meals, check out our 45+ Easy Weeknight Recipes or visit other Meal Plans here.
Before we get to the recipes, here are some resources you might also like:
March 18 - Chicken Meatballs & Spaghetti
Italian chicken meatballs with spaghetti or other pasta is a great Saturday night meal.
Our spicy keto chicken meatballs are a great option if you're watching your carb intake. You can serve them with zucchini noodles, broccoli rice, or mashed cauliflower.
March 19 - Chicken Noodle Casserole
Break out your slow coker and make a batch of healthy pulled chicken. You can use the chicken to make so many incredible meals, like this chicken noodle casserole.
Check out loads more chicken casserole recipes here.
More Chicken Casserole Recipes
- chicken hashbrown casseroles
- Mediterranean chicken casserole
- chicken bacon ranch tater tot casserole
- million dollar chicken casserole
March 20 - Crockpot Sausage Stew
Crockpot Sausage Stew is a flavorful, hearty, delicious meal perfect for busy weeknights.
To save yourself prep time in the morning, cook the sausage the night before, or on the weekend.
Serve with crusty bread and a green salad on the side.
To save even more time, use leftover shredded beef! For a lower fat meal, try ground turkey or ground chicken.
March 21 - Meatball Casserole
Meatball Casserole is so cheesy and delicious. Serve with a big bowl of your favorite pasta, (have you tried our spinach pasta?) or baked spaghetti squash.
Throw together a fresh green salad and dinner is served!
March 22 - Southwest Chicken Salad
Use your leftover pulled chicken to make this tasty southwest chopped salad and serve with creamy southwest dressing.
This also makes a great weekday lunch. Pack your dressing in a separate container so the salad doesn't get soggy.
More Dressing Recipes
- Caesar dressing without anchovies
- avocado ranch dressing
- pomegranate vinaigrette
- lemon vinaigrette dressing
- buttermilk ranch dressing
March 23 - Cowboy Burger
Looking for a satisfying meal for the whole family? Try our cowboy burger with cowboy baked beans or cowboy corn casserole on the side.
All of these recipes start with our special cowboy steak seasoning - it's so good!
You'll also love our cowboy caviar and cowboy butter or cowboy butter dipping sauce.
March 24 - Sesame Chicken
Sesame chicken with rice or noodles is such a great easy weeknight meal!
You can use store-bought or homemade teriyaki sauce.
Serve with stir fry veggies like peppers, onions, carrots, and broccoli for a complete meal.
More Slow Cooker Recipes
- slow cooker shredded beef
- crockpot angel chicken
- slow cooker chicken chili
- crockpot teriyaki chicken
Our new carrot smoothie is a great meal replacement, healthy snack, or afternoon pick-me-up.
The combination of oranges and carrots is a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth, too.
You can also enter to win a giveaway for a new blender now through March 31, 2023.
I love making homemade granola bars with my kids. We have tons of recipes here including blueberry granola bars, pecan granola bars, and cranberry white chocolate granola bars.
These chocolate pretzel granola bars have no nut products so they're safe for those with nut allergies.
Our newest dessert recipe is this over-the-top strawberry shortcake ice cream. Every bite reminds me of summertime, which just one of the reasons I love it so much.
Give it a try and see if you don't fall in love right away!
- chocolate cherry ice cream
- salted caramel pretzel ice cream
- brownie bite ice cream
- OREO peanut butter cup ice cream
Weekly Meal Plan 11 Worksheet
Click on the link below to download a PDF of the meal planning worksheet and also our grocery list. Meals this week are gonna be so easy!
More Side Dish Ideas
New and Updated This Week
- Rainbow Activities for Kids
- Easy Puff Pastry Chicken Pockets
- 25 Sweet Recipes for St. Patrick's Day
- Easy to Make Garden Markers
These might not mean much at all, but I think they're kind of fun. It's also a good chance to talk with kids about different foods, where they come from, and any cultural significance.
- Oatmeal Cookie Day - March 18
- make these oatmeal carrot cookies
- National Agriculture Day - March 19
- National Chocolate Caramel Day - March 19
- try our chocolate caramel cake
- National Poultry Day - March 19
- Great American MEAT-OUT - March 20
- National Ravioli Day - March 20
- California Strawberry Day - March 21
- National French Bread Day - March 21
- National Bavarian Crepes Day - March 22
- National Chip and Dip Day - March 23
- try our layered taco dip
- National Melba Toast Day - March 23
- National Cheesesteak Day - March 24
- make this cheesesteak dip or our steak and cheese bomb rolls
- National Chocolate Covered Raisin Day - March 24
Leave a Reply