Weekly Meal Plan 6 with chili pot pie, Caesar chicken pasta, buffalo mac and cheese, banana bread, pulled pork sliders, and so much more.
- 📅Food Holidays
- February 11 - Chicken Caesar Pasta
- February 12 - Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
- February 13 - Chili Pot Pie
- February 14 - Walking Taco Casserole
- February 15 - Chicken Hashbrown Casserole
- February 16 - Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
- February 17 - Asian Pulled Pork Sliders
- Weekly Meal Plan 6 Worksheet
- More Weekly Meal Plans
- Find More Recipes
- 💬 Comments
Happy February, my friends! Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 6 for February 11-17 with ideas for snacks and desserts, too.
It has been absolutely FRIGID here and I'm getting cozy with some warm and hearty meals.
In case you missed it... here's what we've been talking about this week...
- Caesar Dressing without Anchovies - NEW
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
- Coffee Sugar Scrub - great for Valentine's Day
- White Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Instant Pot Chicken and Rice - UPDATED
We also had some new recipes this week, which I've incorporated into our meal plan.
Food holidays fun - and sometimes silly. It's can be a good chance to talk with kids about different foods, where they come from, and any cultural significance.
- Peppermint Patty Day - February 11
- make these chocolate and peppermint cookies
- National Plum Pudding Day - February 12
- Pork Rind Appreciation Day - February 12, 2023
- National Tortellini Day - February 13
- try our broccoli tortellini salad
- Oatmeal Monday - February 13, 2023
- make this easy instant pot oatmeal
- National Cream-Filled Chocolates Day - February 14
- National Gumdrop Day - February 15
- National Almond Day - February 16
- try our honey cinnamon almonds
- National Indian Pudding Day - February 17
February 11 - Chicken Caesar Pasta
In case you missed it, last week I shared a new recipe for Slow Cooker Angel Chicken with pasta and it's SO good! If you love simple chicken and pasta dishes, you have to try it!
More Pasta Recipes
- Rotel Chicken Spaghetti
- Chicken Broccoli Pasta Bake
- Chicken Pasta Bake
- Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
February 12 - Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
Slow Cooker Chicken Chili is super tasty and a great way to feed a crowd.
Be sure to save some for later if you're watching the big game this weekend! We've got tons of ways to use leftover chili.
More Chili Casseroles
February 13 - Chili Pot Pie
More ways to use leftover chili:
February 14 - Walking Taco Casserole
February 15 - Chicken Hashbrown Casserole
More Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Mediterranean Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Tater Tot Casserole
February 16 - Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
February 17 - Asian Pulled Pork Sliders
Save your leftover pulled pork to make this delicious pulled pork mac and cheese on the 18th! Stay tuned to our next meal plan for details.
More Breakfast Recipes
- Sweet Potato Spinach Quiche
- Breakfast Enchilada Casserole
- Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
- Sausage and Cheese Egg Muffins
More Game Day Recipes
Weekly Meal Plan 6 Worksheet
Click on the link below to download a PDF of the meal planning worksheet and also our grocery list. Meals this week are gonna be so easy!