S’mores Dip Recipe includes loads of melted chocolate and toasted marshmallows, plus a drizzle of caramel and toasted pecans for crunch. You’re going to love this oven smores dip!
There’s nothing more I enjoy than entertaining in my home. There’s just something so satisfying about creating a comfortable atmosphere and delicious food for my friends and family.
This recipe is so simple to make, but it’s got that wow factor. I mean, let’s face it, s’mores where you don’t have to deal with sticks and smoke? That’s a winner in my book!
This sweet dessert is perfect for buffet-style parties, especially game day. With the Super Bowl just around the corner, I couldn’t help but get out my favorite cast iron skillet pan for this awesome dessert recipe!
Now, these aren’t just ordinary smores… oh no, we’ve taken these to the next level with a drizzle of caramel and pecans.
It’s optional, but why not?
Oven Smores Dip Shopping List
Most of these things you probably already have in your pantry. I like adding pecans because they add a depth of flavor you can’t get any other way. Feel free to omit them if you wish.
- Chocolate chips
- Caramel Sauce (optional)
- Pecans (optional)
- Graham Crackers
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you don’t have a cast-iron skillet yet, get one! It is so handy for more recipes than just this one. I love how it can easily go from stovetop to oven. Plus, they just look so rustic and beautiful in pictures.
Here are a few items that will make this recipe easier to make:
Cast Iron Skillet Replacement Ideas
If you don’t have a cast-iron skillet, you can still make this incredible dip! Just make this in your favorite baking dish. Round cake pans work like a charm!
This is such a fun dessert for kids and adults alike. Imagine making these for a sleepover?!? Oh my, you would be the mom of the year for sure!
What Other Toppings Can You Mix in the S’mores Dip?
This is the really fun part! I added pecans because I adore the earthy saltiness to break up the richness of the chocolate and marshmallows. Try walnuts too, it is delightful! Or, you can skip the nuts altogether and mix in sea salt caramels, or butterscotch chips.
How to Make S’mores Dip
Grab a bag of marshmallows and chocolate chips and get ready for a ton of fun!
- Place the cast iron pan in the oven to get very hot.
- Meanwhile, use the scissors to cut the marshmallows in half.
- When the pan is extremely hot, remove from the oven and pour the chocolate chips inside.
- Spread the chocolate evenly.
- Quickly add the marshmallows to the top of the chocolate.
- Garnish as desired, I like them with caramel sauce and toasted pecans.
- Serve with graham crackers.
Where To Serve Oven S’mores Dip
My eay dip is perfect for game day parties, sleepovers, or a backyard camp out. Since this is such a rich dessert, serve it when you have people to share it with. Just a few bites did me and Mr. Juggling Act in. It’s so sweet – and oh so good.
More Game Day Nibbles
I love desserts, but when it comes to game day, you need something you can eat with your hands. Check out these 40+ Party Sweets that don’t require a fork! And here are some other party foods for more ideas:
- S’Mores Pull-Aparts
- Best Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe – Make Ahead Recipe
- Peanut Butter Caramel Apple Dip
S’mores Dip Recipe
If you are taking this to a party, maybe you should make two of them because this dip is sure to be super popular!!
S’mores Skillet Dip
- cast iron skillet
- 1 pkg Chocolate chips
- ½ pkg Marshmallows
- As desired Caramel sauce
- ½ C Pecans
- Graham crackers for dipping
- Place the cast iron pan in the oven to get very hot. With scissors, snip the marshmallows in half.
- When the fry pan is extremely hot, remove from the oven and pour the chocolate chip inside. Spread evenly. Quickly add the marshmallows to the top of the chocolate