Weekly Meal Plan 23 includes a meatball hack that will allow you to make three meals easily, pulled pork sliders, a cheesy casserole, our newest quick bread recipe, and much more!
- June 10 - Spaghetti and Meatballs
- June 11 - Meatball Subs
- June 12 - Leftover Spaghetti Bake
- June 13 - Spicy Grilled Chicken
- June 14 - Butter Burger
- June 15 - Pulled Pork Sliders
- June 16 - Potato Sausage Casserole
- Weekly Meal Plan 23 Worksheet
- 📅Food Holidays
- More Side Dish Ideas
- My Favorite Kitchen Items
- Find More Recipes
- 💬 Comments
Welcome to Weekly Meal Plan 23, your survival guide for busy weeknight dinners from June 10-16. You're going to love the collection of recipes I've put together this week, including a bunch of new dishes.
From quick weeknight dishes to an easy on-the-go breakfast idea, these delicious recipes are just what you need to stay sane!
June 10 - Spaghetti and Meatballs
June 11 - Meatball Subs
Use your leftover meatballs to make these easy meatball subs with lots of cheese!
Serve with a side salad and dinner is ready to go. This is perfect for busy weeknights.
June 13 - Spicy Grilled Chicken
If hot food is your jam then this spicy grilled chicken is for you! It's made with a 'fire salt' seasoning mix that includes cayenne pepper, smoked paprika, and other seasonings.
Pair it with a hearty wild rice salad filled with apples, pecans, peas, and red onion in a yummy honey and red wine vinaigrette.
June 15 - Pulled Pork Sliders
If you have leftover pulled pork, whip up some pulled pork mac and cheese!
June 16 - Potato Sausage Casserole
When it comes to comfort food in my family, it doesn't get much better than my mom's potato sausage casserole recipe.
This hearty casserole is loaded with tender potatoes and slightly spicy sausage with a creamy sauce. Be sure not to skip the cheese and cracker crumb topping!
Serve with a fresh green salad and buttery dinner rolls.
It's time for a twist on classic banana bread with this new recipe for pineapple banana bread.
I'm a huge fan of making quick breads because they're so versatile. They're a great way to use up fruit and we eat it for breakfast or snacks all day long.
More Quick Bread Recipes
Smoothie of the Week:
This yummy smoothie takes 5 minutes to make and is full of potassium. It's a good source of protein, fiber, vitamins A and C as well as calcium.
My grandmother used to make this amazing chocolate zucchini cake. She topped it with walnuts and chocolate chips and said it was perfect because it didn't need frosting.
I still make it the same way she does (minus the walnuts) and it's the perfect summer dessert!
More Summer Dessert Ideas
Weekly Meal Plan 23 Worksheet
Click on the link below to download a PDF of the meal planning worksheet and also our grocery list. Meals this week are gonna be so easy!
I think food holidays are really fun. I know, I'm a dork! It's a good chance to talk with kids about different foods, where they come from, and any cultural significance. And, it helps me get out of dinnertime ruts!
- National Iced Tea Day - June 10
- make this strawberry iced tea
- National Herbs & Spices Day - June 10
- check out all our seasoning mixes
- Corn on the Cob Day - June 11
- try our easy corn on the cob
- National German Chocolate Cake Day - June 11
- make these German chocolate cake cookies
- National Jerky Day - June 12
- National Peanut Butter Cookie Day - June 12
- these are my favorite peanut butter cookies
- International Falafel Day - June 12
- National Cupcake Lovers Day - June 13
- try one of these cupcake recipes
- National Strawberry Shortcake Day - June 14
- National Lobster Day - June 15
- Fresh Veggies Day - June 16
- try our Greek yogurt dip with crudites
More Side Dish Ideas
My Favorite Kitchen Items
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- High-speed blender - perfect for making smoothies, smoothie bowls, and more!
- Programmable slow cooker - I swear by this easy-to-use and dishwasher-safe crockpot!
- Stand mixer - this makes baking so easy, but it's also great for shredding slow cooker chicken, pork, or beef.
- Instant pot -
Be sure to check out my Juggling Act Mama Storefront on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of great products to make your life easier! Thanks so much for being a part of Juggling Act Mama ❤