S’mores Pull Aparts is fun dessert recipe you can make with the kids, that will make you feel like a kid again, too! #ad – This recipe has been sponsored by Rhodes Bread. As always, all opinions are my own. #RhodesBread #FrozenDough
This recipe is so decadent and delicious. And it’s simple, too. Get the kids in the kitchen on a rainy day and make these S’mores Pull Aparts – no camp fire required! There’s just 3 easy ingredients to make these tasty rolls. You can even put your own spin on it by substituting some of the dark chocolate chips with butterscotch or peanut butter chips. However you make this, it’s sure to be a big hit with the whole family!
S’Mores Pull Aparts Shopping List:
- Rhodes Frozen Dinner Rolls
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- Cooking Spray
Items You May Also Need:
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. However, I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too. For more information, please see our Disclosure Policy.
- Square Glass Baking Dish
- Parchment Paper
For a list of some of my favorite items to use when cooking, please visit my Kitchen Resource page.
S’mores Pull Aparts Recipe
S'mores Pull Apart Bake
- 20 Rhodes Frozen Dinner Rolls thawed but still cold
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 10 large marshmallows cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 4 large marshmallows cup into quarters
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and allow the dinner rolls to thaw. Preheat the oven to 350-degrees F. While they're still cold, gently roll the dough out to about a 3-inch circle. Top each piece with a few dark chocolate chips and two pieces of marshmallow.
- Gently wrap the dough around the chocolate chips and marshmallows to make a little pouch.
- Lightly spray an 8x8 or 9x9 baking pan with cooking spray (I like to use a coconut oil spray). Place the pouches into the prepared pan.
- You will end up with one layer on the bottom, and about half a layer of the filled rolls on the top. Add the remaining marshmallow and dark chocolate chips to the top of the rolls.
- Bake the rolls for 15-20 minutes until they're golden brown and the topping is melted.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before carefully transferring to a serving dish. Serve warm.
My kids ask me to make these S’Mores Pull Aparts all the time, and you can see why, right? The marshmallow melts away into the dark chocolate and it’s just a gooey delight of flavors! Plus they’re fun to make without having to worry about yeast or kneading the dough. These are super fun for a sleepover dessert, or movie night, so what are you waiting for?