Perfect party sweets need to be easy to eat, and of course delicious! With the Super Bowl just around the corner, I put together some tasty treats - here's my collection of 40+ Football Party Sweets! After all, we need to keep one hand free for cold beverages, or gesturing at the tv, right?
40+ Football Party Sweets
Almond Joy Brownie Bites | Juggling Act Mama (pictured above)
- Peanut Butter & Caramel Apple Dip | Juggling Act Mama
- Fudge Filled Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups | Chocolate Moosey
- Raspberry Jam Oatmeal Bars | Love Bakes Good Cakes via Juggling Act Mama
Root Beer Float Cupcakes | Juggling Act Mama (pictured above)
- MVPeanut Butter Snickers Popcorn | Frugal Foodie Mama
- Salted Chocolate Toffee Bars | The Kitchen is My Playground
- Apple Snickers Dippers | Mom Endeavors
Shortbread Magic Bars | Juggling Act Mama (pictured above)
- Salted Caramel Oreo Bars | Keep it Sweet Desserts
- White Chocolate Dipped Oreos | Bowl Me Over
- Blueberry Bars | Juggling Act Mama
Oreo Truffles | Juggling Act Mama (pictured above)
- 3-Ingredient S'mores Dessert Dip | Yummy Healthy Easy
- Game Day Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Ball | Belle of the Kitchen
- Chocolate Covered Nutella Pretzel Bites | Life Love and Sugar
Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites | Juggling Act Mama via Persnickety Plates
- Mini Cheesecakes | Ashlee Marie
- Snickers Bar Brownies | The Cagle Diaries
- Mint Chocolate Chip Sugar Cookie Bars | Mom's Test Kitchen
Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies | Juggling Act Mama (pictured above)
- No Bake Rolo Cookies | Restless Chipotle
- Football Rice Krispie Treats via That’s What Che Said
- Mint Chocolate Truffles | Grumpy's Honeybunch
Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies | Juggling Act Mama (pictured above)
- Football Strawberries via My Mommy Style
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Whirligigs | Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Funfetti Cookes & Cream Fudge | Inside BruCrew Life
Churro Bites | Melissa's Cuisine for Juggling Act Mama (pictured above)
- Football Stadium Cookies | But First, Cookies
- Marshmallow Fluff Fruit Dip | Everyday Eileen
- Loaded Funfetti Dessert Nachos | Cupcake Project
Red Velvet Truffles | Juggling Act Mama
- Game Day Football Brownies via B-inspired Mama
- Snickerdoodle Cinnamon Ice Cream Sandwiches | Farm Fresh Feasts
- Raspberry Coconut Mini Pies | Chocolate Moosey
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Footballs | Life Love and Sugar (pictured above)
- Club Crackers Bars | Cooking on the Front Burner
- Snickers Cheesecake Pops | Home Cooking Memories
- Peanut Butter Football Dip | Crazy for Crust
White Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn | Simply Sated (pictured above)
- Frosted Pretzel M&Ms Brownie Bites | Frugal Foodie Mama
- Maple Cinnamon Peanut Butter Blondies | Healthy Sweet Eats
- Gluten Free Cherry Brownies | Food Faith Fitness
Loaded Kit Kat Peanut Butter Brownies | An Edible Mosaic (pictured above)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Bars | Mom's Test Kitchen
- Mini Chocolate Sandwich Cookies | Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Football Krispie Treats | Organized Island
- Make peanut butter cookies.
- Roll out the dough.
- Use an oval or football shaped cutter to cut out the cookies.
- Bake and cool.
- Melt cocoa candy melts according the package instructions.
- Spread the chocolate candy onto the cookies.
- Use melted white candy melts to pipe the laces onto the cookies.