25 Kid Friendly Game Day Foods that the whole family will enjoy!
Most people this time of year like to spend their time around the TV watch their favorite sports. We love to make chips and dips and that kind of thing on game day but what about foods for the kids. I'm kind of a big kid at heart so anyone of these foods is something I would definitely yet and I know my kids would too!
Our toffee apple dip is always a big hit with kids (and grown ups!) or all ages!
And, it's a great way to get kids to eat more fruit. Serve it with slices of fresh apples, pears, or even peaches. My daughter loves to dip strawberries in this.
More Kid Friendly Game Day Snacks
- Cake Whiz - Sports Ball Cookies
- CopyKat - Super Bowl Pizza Bun Sliders
- Two Healthy Kitchens - No Bake Apple Pie Cheesecake Pinwheels
- Mandy's Recipe Box - Roast Beef Swiss Cheese Sliders
- Juggling Act Mama - Ham and Pineapple Bruschetta
- The Cards We Drew - Oreo Cookie Ball Football Pretzel Rods
- Juggling Act Mama - BBQ Chicken Mini Pizzas
- What The Fork Blog - Pepperoni Squares
- Peas and Crayons - Broccoli and Cheddar Four Cheese Pizza
- Melissa's Cuisine - BBQ Chicken Nachos
- Dizzy Busy and Hungry - Pepperoni Twirls
- Kudos Kitchen by Renee - Cinnamon Praline Pretzels
- Moore or Less Cooking - S'mores Bars
- The Bitter Side of Sweet - BBQ Cheese Crescents
- Two Healthy Kitchens - Easy Pepperoni Bread
- Swanky Recipes - Layered Mexican Bean Dip
- The Lemon Bowl - Pickles in a Blanket
- Juggling Act Mama - Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders