I love how easy these little craft stick star bookmarks are to make! These popsicle stick bookmarks the perfect easy Boredom Buster for your bookworms.
This cute little craft is perfect to make with your kiddos any day, of course, but would also be fun for these occasions:
- Valentine's Day gift for classmates (write their names on the stick!)
- Playdate craft activity
- Birthday party take-home favor
- craft sticks
- watercolor paints
- glitter paper
- paper glue
What is a craft stick?
Craft sticks are essentially popsicle sticks. They come in many different lengths, widths and even different colors.
How to Make Popsicle Stick Bookmarks
To make the craft stick star bookmark, first, you’ll need to collect all the listed supplies from above.
- Paint the craft stick with the watercolors and allow the paint to dry completely.
- Next, use the PDF template to cut out a star shape.
- Then use the template to cut out a star shape from a glitter paper.
- Once the paint is dried, use glue to stick the star on one end of the popsicle stick.
That's it! Aren't these Craft Stick Star Bookmarks so cute? Get started now by downloading the star template!
Personalize your Bookmark
There are so many ways to personalize your bookmark and make this craft project your own. Here are a few suggestions:
- Write your name, or initials, on the craft stick.
- Use stickers, gems or buttons to decorate the stick (it is difficult to glue items onto glitter paper).
- Make themed bookmarks for holidays or other events like birthday parties such as space or fairy tales.
Leave a Reply