Weekly Meal Plan 13 includes cheesy casseroles, shrimp scampi, salt and pepper chicken, oven roasted pork tenderloin, sweet potato quiche, and much more!
- Save this Article
- April 1 - Hamburger Potato Casserole
- April 2 - Strawberry Poppyseed Salad
- April 3 - Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi
- April 4 - Salt and Pepper Chicken
- April 5 - Orange Chicken
- April 6 - Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- April 7 - Tuna Noodle Casserole
- New and Updated
- Ideas for Easter
- Weekly Meal Plan 13 Worksheet
- More Side Dish Ideas
- ⭐ Favorite Produces
- 📅Food Holidays
- More Weekly Meal Plans
- Find More Recipes
- 💬 Comments
Get ready to savor the flavor and save some precious time with our weekly meal plan. Say goodbye to mealtime stress and hello to recipes your whole family will love.
Here is the free Weekly Meal Plan for April 1-7 with recipes for snacks and desserts, too. We've got some ideas for Easter, too.
April 1 - Hamburger Potato Casserole
Hamburger Potato Casserole is cheesy comfort food at its best.
I love this recipe so very much! It makes loads so it's great for family gatherings or potlucks.
Serve with a fresh green salad or your favorite veggie on the side.
April 3 - Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi
April 4 - Salt and Pepper Chicken
You're going to love my version of Chinese Salt and Pepper Chicken.
It's better than takeout, and faster, too!
You can make this with spicy red and green chilies or use bell peppers if you prefer less heat.
April 5 - Orange Chicken
We're on a takeout-inspired kick this week! I always crave this super easy Instant Pot Orange Chicken.
It's got tons of great flavor and my daughter gobbles it up so fast everytime!
April 7 - Tuna Noodle Casserole
Tuna Noodle Casserole is an old fashion classic. It's beloved for a reason - it's delicious.
This version is a little different from my grandmother's recipe and I think you'll love it!
This cowboy caviar also makes a great healthy snack.
Our sweet potato quiche recipe is trending on Pinterest right now. I'm not surprised because it's so tasty and a great recipe for brunch.
Speaking of which, you have to check out these other brunch favorites:
- tater tot breakfast casserole
- glazed lemon bread
- maple butter
- blueberry peach monkey bread
- asparagus puff pastry bundles
I can't wait until summertime is here and I'm excited about the newest ice cream recipe I shared earlier this week.
Cotton candy ice cream is the kind of treat I dreamed about as a kid and now I can make it at home - no ice cream maker needed!
New and Updated
- DIY gift ideas for teacher appreciation
- rustic herb garden
- DIY pool pallet storage
- glitter Easter eggs
- meatball calzones
- peanut butter and jelly smoothie
- low calorie smoothies
Ideas for Easter
- orange pound cake
- holiday ham
- puff pastry chicken
- sheet pan pancakes
- lemon supreme cupcakes
- strawberry mimosa
- cinnamon roll waffles
- yogurt cake
Weekly Meal Plan 13 Worksheet
Click on the link below to download a PDF of the meal planning worksheet and also our grocery list. Meals this week are gonna be so easy!
More Side Dish Ideas
⭐ Favorite Produces
The following may contain affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
✔️ Find tons of Easter ideas from my storefront.
✔️ If you're in the market for a new slow cooker, I highly recomend this programmable one. This is the model I have and I love it.
✔️ Hosting for Easter? Here are some of my favorite items for entertaining.
✔️ Keep leftovers fresh by using quality airtight containers - these are my favorites. This list also includes some of my favorite pantry organzing items.
Be sure to check out my Juggling Act Mama Storefront on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of great products to make your life easier! Thanks so much for being a part of Juggling Act Mama ❤
Got a tip for me?
Please comment below, I'd love to hear it!
These might not mean much at all, but I think they're kind of fun. It's also a good chance to talk with kids about different foods, where they come from, and any cultural significance.
- National Sourdough Bread Day - April 1
- National Love Your Produce Manager Day - April 2
- National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day - April 2
- try our new peanut butter and jelly smoothie
- National Chocolate Mousse Day - April 3
- National Cordon Bleu Day - April 4
- National Caramel Day - April 5
- make our homemade caramel sauce
- National Raisin and Spice Bar Day - April 5
- Hostess Twinkie Day - April 6
- National Burrito Day - (First Thursday in April)
- National Caramel Popcorn Day - April 6
- try our marshmallow caramel popcorn
- Coffee Cake Day - April 7