This Strawberry Mimosa Recipe is super simple and so good! It's perfect for bridal showers, Mother's Day, and any holiday brunch!
Today I'm sharing my recipe for Strawberry Mimosas. You're not going to want to miss this delicious recipe - and I'm giving you a non-alcohol version as well!
While lots of my blogging friends are already in back-to-school mode, I'm holding onto summer as long as I can! You're going to love how the strawberries add a fresh berry sweetness to these mimosas.
- orange juice
- citrus for garnish
For a list of some of my favorite items to use when cooking, and why I chose them, please visit my Kitchen Resource page.
Honestly, even after the strawberry season is over, you’re going to want to make these Strawberry Mimosas. They are the perfect complement to any bridal shower, Easter brunch, Christmas morning, or just because!
Mocktail Mimosas are super fun for kids of all ages! Just substitute ginger ale or sparkling white grape juice for the champagne. You can even get the kids involved – after all, plunking strawberries into the punch bowl is great fun!
More Delicious Strawberry Recipes
- Spinach and Strawberry Salad
- Summer Coolers -Strawberry Lemon-Lime Slush
- Easy Green Smoothie Bowl with Spinach & Strawberries
- Strawberry Margarita with Blackberries and Raspberries
- Strawberry Breakfast Parfait
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 bottle 750ml champagne, chilled
- ½ gallon orange juice
- 1 pint strawberries hulled
- Lemon and lime slices for garnish, if desired.
- 4 hours before serving (or the night before) cut the strawberries in half. Place half the berries on a baking sheet, and freeze.1 pint strawberries
- Combine the orange juice and the remaining strawberries and refrigerate.½ gallon orange juice, 1 pint strawberries
- Just before serving, combine the orange juice mixture and the champagne. (For a non-alcoholic version, substitute gingerale or sparking white grape juice).1 bottle, Lemon and lime slices
- Add the frozen strawberries, which will act like ice cubes without watering down the mimosa.1 pint strawberries
For best results, be sure to check our Tips and FAQs above with important tips and questions that can help your delicious recipe come out perfectly.
Mai Tran says
This makes me miss summer so much. Maybe this weekend will be a summer make-over party at home with this recipe. Thanks for sharing.