This Microwave Apple Cinnamon Roll Cobbler recipe is the perfect treat, and you can whip it up in just minutes using Rhodes Microwave Cinnamon Roll Dough. #ad – This recipe has been sponsored by Rhodes Bread. As always, all opinions are my own.
What’s better than gooey cinnamon rolls? How about a Microwave Apple Cinnamon Roll Cobbler that tastes like an apple and cream cheese danish? Yes, you read that right – you can make this in the microwave! It’s so very delicious – you’re going to love it! The secret ingredient is just a bit of cream cheese that adds to the decadence of this delicious dessert or brunch dish. Keep this recipe handy, it’s going to be super popular with your friends and family, trust me!
I love having dishes like this that are easy to make for a lazy Sunday morning. Sure there’s a little work to it, but the result is well worth it. And since this is a Microwave Apple Cinnamon Roll Cobbler there’s no kneading or rising, so you’re not waiting forever for this deliciousness!
- Ground Cinnamon
- White Sugar
- Cream Cheese
- Rhodes Microwave Cinnamon Rolls
Items You May Also Need:
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. However, I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too. For more information, please see our Disclosure Policy.
- Microwave-Safe Baking Dish
- Cutting Board and Knife
- Mixing Spoon or Spatula
For a list of some of my favorite items to use when cooking, please visit my Kitchen Resource page.
Microwave Apple Cinnamon Roll Cobbler Recipe
Microwave Apple Cinnamon Roll Cobbler
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 medium apples peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 ounce cream cheese cut into small pieces
- 4 frozen Rhodes Microwave Cinnamon Rolls with icing
- Remove the Rhodes Microwave Cinnamon Rolls from the freezer and let set at room temperature while you prepare the rest of the recipe.
- Grease a small microwave safe dish, set aside.
- In a large skillet,melt the butter over high heat. Add the apples, cinnamon and sugar. Cook until the apples are tender, about 8-1o minutes. Add the cream cheese and stir into the apple mixture. Pour the apple mixture into the prepared pan.
- Using a sharp knife, cut each cinnamon roll into 6 pieces. Arrange over the top of the apple mixture.
- Microwave for 4-5 minutes until the cinnamon rolls rise.
- Drizzle with icing and serve hot.
Substitute seasonal fresh peaches for the apples
Add 3/4 chopped pecans or walnuts to the top
- Substitute seasonal fresh peaches for the apples
- Add 3/4 chopped pecans or walnuts to the top
- Add 1/2 cup dried cranberries or raisins
What Kind of Apples Are Best?
You want to use apples that are good for baking. The best apples are a good balance of tart and sweet. You don’t want apples that will turn to mush. Here’s a list of some of my favorites to use in baking dishes:
If you give it a try, be sure to leave me a comment and let me know what you think, or post a pic on Instagram and tag me at @jugglingactmama and use hashtag #JugglingActMama.