Welcome to the Monthly Declutter Challenge! If you’re feeling overwhelmed by your home and need to declutter, then our 30 day declutter calendar is for you! I will show you how to remove clutter from every square inch of your home and help you feel more relaxed without the overwhelm.
Clutter has a funny way of accumulating in even the smallest of spaces. If you find yourself spending hours or even months just trying to keep your home in a liveable state, it may not be a clean or not clean problem. You likely have a clutter problem. I have to keep things in my home organized to keep some sanity. But if you have too much stuff in your home, no amount of organizational bins can help!
Why We Declutter Our Home
Having a home full of stuff you never use or don’t love is overwhelming! Spending hours of your time organizing and then reorganizing the same areas of your home is exhausting. This uses up so much of our precious time, and in the end, we have nothing to show for it! Purging your home of clutter is necessary to help you maintain order in your home.
Monthly Declutter Challenge
This Monthly Declutter Challenge is a month-long battle plan to help you work your way around your home and remove the clutter from your home in small doses. Each day, we focus on one area of your home to help you declutter your home in bite-sized pieces that shouldn’t take you more than 30 minutes or less.
How Do I Declutter My Home
Using this Monthly Declutter Challenge, you are going to clear out all the spaces in your home where clutter typically accumulates. When you start to do a daily declutter, you are going to build a habit that will stick with you and help you keep your home clean and organized for years to come.
If you break out your home into areas and pick just a few things to focus on, you can make a significant impact on your home without feeling overwhelmed by the process. You can finally create the home of your dreams by removing the things you don’t need instead of going to the store to buy more junk.
Below you will find my Monthly Declutter Challenge with 31 different areas of your home to declutter. These include specific rooms such as your laundry room and garden shed, but also dig deep into areas such as holiday decor and craft supplies to make sure every part of your home gets a thorough declutter.
If you are new to decluttering, I have a few handy tips to help you sort your items and help you determine where each object should go.
- Keep a bin, box, or basket handy for items that belong in another room: This will help you keep up the momentum while you declutter.
- Keep a trash bag handy: You will find a lot of trash when you declutter a space!
- Start a donation pile: I like to keep a bag or box handy for items we plan to sell or donate.
- Categorize as you declutter: You will find a lot of items and not a lot of ideas for where to start. Start by categorizing the things you want to keep to make it easier to organize them later.
- Remove everything from the space you declutter: You wouldn’t cook a new recipe with only half of the instructions, and decluttering a space without removing everything from it is doing the same thing!
Here are some of my tips for printables
- Use cardstock for durability
- Under your printer settings, select the highest print quality
- Be sure your printer is not running low on ink
Find more products I use and love at the Juggling Act Mama Amazon Storefront!
30 Day Declutter Calendar Printable
Juggling Act Mama features original writing, art, and photography, unless otherwise credited. All content is shared solely for your personal enjoyment. This site is fully copyrighted and all rights are reserved. You may not save, download, copy, or reproduce any part of this site in any way, form, or means, without prior written permission unless otherwise noted. Thank you for understanding!
Learn more about Copyright Protections here.