This tutorial will show you how to clean front load washer, deodorize it and keep it that way!
When I was pregnant with my son, I developed what Mr. Juggling Act refers to as a "super sniffer." One evening, I was in bed reading while my husband was downstairs making himself a salad. He loves to top his salads with tuna fish and olives. All of a sudden, I got a whiff of what was happening in the kitchen and yelled down, "Are you eating tuna?" Without waiting for answer, I yelled, "With olives?!?" I have never lived this down and to this day, I cannot stand anything with a strong odor.
This goes for laundry, too. If one piece of clothing comes out smelling the tiniest bit like mildew, I throw the whole load back in!
I don't do smelly stuff.
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant in several affiliate programs, including Share-a-Sale and the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. However, I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too. For more information, please see our Disclosure Policy. Thank you to OdorKlenz for sponsoring today’s post.#ad
You may have recently seen my recipe for 40 Clove Garlic Chicken recently where I also showed how to deodorize your sink and garbage disposal. Today, I'm showing you how to clean front load washer using OdorKlenz Washing Machine Deodorizer.
Unfortunately, high efficiency (HE) front-loading washing machines can be tough to keep clean. That's because high-efficiency machines today use less water, which results in a build-up of odor-causing residue. These machines are very susceptible to mildew, which gives off the musty odor we all hate. It doesn't make much sense to wash our clothes in a machine that's dirty, right? After all, Clean has NO Odor!
How to Clean Front Load Washer Tutorial
It took me a lot of trial and error to figure out how to clean front load washer, but now I know the secret!
How do I get rid of the smell in my front loader washing machine?
I use the Washing Machine Deodorizer & Front Load Washing Machine Cleaner from OdorKlenz once a week. This stuff is amazing at getting rid of the smell in my front load washing machine. It is safe for the environment and made from proprietary materials. Here is more info about the deodorizer:
- Non-toxic & Fragrance-free
- Safe for both front-load and top load machines
- HE friendly safe to use on all machine types
- Fast-acting works to remove the toughest washing machine odors guaranteed.
How to clean front load washer using OdorKlenz?
- Make sure everything is out of the machine and be sure to check the gasket for any debris.
- Shake the bottle of Washing Machine Deodorizer vigorously, then add ½ cup to the detergent dispenser.
- Run your washing machine on a normal setting with warm water.
- Wipe the door, inside and gasket dry when done.
Tips for keeping your front load washer clean:
- Wipe down the glass door, inside barrel and the gasket every time you do laundry. Be sure to check inside the seal for items that may have come out of pockets. I like to use a [amazon_textlink asin='B00Q70RCW6' text='disinfecting wipes' template='ProductLink' store='jugactmam-20' marketplace='US' link_id='baae326d-c8a4-11e8-8f99-db9bf47aaf97'] or [amazon_textlink asin='B014RGCE2Y' text='spray' template='ProductLink' store='jugactmam-20' marketplace='US' link_id='a4a21b35-cc7f-11e8-8a12-5f3c1b43d8c7'] for this part.
- Wipe out the soap and fabric softener containers once a week.
- Leave the door open when you're not using it, which helps keep mildew from building up.
OdorKlenz makes a lot of awesome products to help you keep your home fresh and clean.
Check out the whole range of OdorKlenz products for your home by visiting their website. Their products have a 100% money back guarantee and you can get free shipping on your order of $75 or more.
[amazon_link asins='B00Q70RCW6,B01INUZEBI,B0000AY69V' template='ProductCarousel' store='jugactmam-20' marketplace='US' link_id='cdfccb23-c8a7-11e8-8e07-ef336d005721']
Amy Anderson says
This is awesome! I can't wait to share it with my mom. She has a front load and it always stinks . . .