Amazing Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Grilled Boneless Pork Chops are the perfect easy weeknight dinner.
If you love grilling pork, you’ll be smitten with this scrumptious Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Grilled Boneless Pork Chops recipe!
When it comes to quick meals, the grill is the way to go! Today’s recipe is Grilled Boneless Pork Chops glazed with my homemade Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Sauce.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. This content is intended for readers 21+. #AllNaturalPork #CollectiveBias #ad
In addition, I’m serving my delicious grilled pork chops with easy pineapple kabobs. Your dinner will be on the table in 30 minutes. Yes! With a teeny bit of prep at the beginning of the week, you’ll be grill to table in no time, making this perfect for a weeknight meal. I adore grilling for weeknight meals, and here’s why:
✔ Grilling requires less dishes and seems more like an activity than a chore.
✔ Grilling often takes less time than cooking on the stove top or in the oven, plus the heat doesn’t get trapped in the house.
✔ Most of all… everything just seems to taste better on the grill!
Grilled Boneless Pork Chops Shopping List:
Head to Walmart to pick up Smithfield All Natural Pork. These are part of the line of NEW Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork Guaranteed Tender now available. This means that Smithfield hand-selects high quality cuts of meat based on coloring and marbling as part of a USDA verified process.
When you are shopping for pork, always look for pale pink flesh that’s firm to the touch. A little marbling (fat) means you’ll have a tasty cut with good natural flavor.
While you’re there, you can grab the other items you need as well:
- Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops
- Limes for Garnish (optional)
- Salt and Pepper
- For the Kabobs:
- Green Pepper
- Red Onion
Items You May Also Need:
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. However, I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too. For more information, please see our Disclosure Policy.
- Cutting Board & Good Knife
- Grill Tongs
- Metal Skewers
- Basting Brush
- Serving Dish
Products from Amazon.com
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: $6.99Was: $7.47
For a list of some of my favorite items to use when cooking, and why I chose them, please visit my Kitchen Resources page.
Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Grilled Boneless Pork Chops
Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Sauce
Ok, we need to talk about this BBQ sauce for a minute. To get the most flavor out of your pork chops, make this tasty Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Sauce. It’s thick and bold but not overpowering, so it is a perfect match for the pork!
Here’s my pro tip – make this sauce on the weekend when you have a little more time. It takes about 30-40 minutes start to finish. While you wait for the sauce to simmer, cut up the pineapple, and chop your green peppers and red onions for the kabobs. Store the pineapple in air-tight container by itself. The peppers and onions can be combined in their own container. The BBQ sauce can be stored in a mason jar with a lid. Refrigerate everything until serving day.
If you prefer, you can use a similarly flavored store-bought BBQ sauce. However, this pineapple bourbon sauce is so good, you can literally eat it from the jar with a spoon…
I mean, not that I’ve done that… ahem.
Oh, and if you like making your own BBQ sauce, be sure to check out this Strawberry Peach BBQ Sauce recipe!
How to Grill Boneless Pork Chops
- Season with salt and pepper, then slather each side of the pork with BBQ sauce.
- Grill over medium heat 3-4 minutes per side. If the chop does not easily release from the grill, allow it to cook another 30-60 seconds and check again.
- When the internal temp reaches 145-degrees F, remove it from the grill. Let rest 3 minutes before cutting.
Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Grilled Boneless Pork Chops
- 1 package Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops
- 1/2 cup Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium heat and coast the grates with a little olive oil.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper. Next, brush the pork chops with the pineapple bourbon BBQ sauce on both sides.
- Place the chops on the hot grill and do not touch for 3-4 minutes.
- If the chop does not easily release from the grill, allow it to cook another 30-60 seconds and check again.
- Flip and cook another 3-4 minutes on the other side.
- When the internal temp reaches 145-degrees F, remove the grilled pork chops from the grill.
You simple cannot go wrong when you choose quality ingredients! Find great #AllNaturalPork recipe inspiration from Smithfield. These Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Grilled Boneless Pork Chops are so amazingly delicious that it made our top recipes of 2018 list!
What Goes with Grilled Pork Chops?
You can serve grilled pork chops with a salad or corn on the cob. I chose to make these yummy and simple pineapple, pepper and red onion kabobs. Just thread them on your metal skewers, then brush with a little BBQ sauce. Cook 1-2 minutes per side, then turn until all the sides are cooked.
For other side dish ideas, scroll down to the bottom.
Can You Eat Pink Pork?
Yes, it is safe to eat pink pork! The National Pork Board recommends cooking pork chops to an internal temperature between 145° F. (medium rare), which will be pink, to 160° F. If you follow this guideline, your pork will be cooked well but not dry. Always allow your pork to rest for 3 minutes so that the juices can redistribute.
If you liked this Grilled Boneless Pork Chop Recipe, you might also like…
From left to right:
- Asian Pork Kabobs
- Chipotle Marinated Grilled Chicken
- Grilled BBQ Pork Chops with Strawberry Peach Salsa
Want another other side dish ideas? Try one of these recipes from some of my favorite blogs…
- Grilled Pineapple Rice – Let’s Dish – this would make an awesome side dish to go along with our grilled pork also!
- Grilled Hasselback Potatoes- West via Midwest – quick prep and loads of bourbon garlic butter make these a yummy side dish.
- Grilled Pineapple Salad – The View from Great Island – with feta, cilantro and jalapeno would make an impressive but simple side.