If you love grilling pork, you'll be smitten with this scrumptious Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Grilled Boneless Pork Chops recipe!
When it comes to quick meals, the grill is the way to go! Today's recipe is Grilled Boneless Pork Chops glazed with my homemade Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Sauce.
In addition, I'm serving my delicious grilled pork chops with easy pineapple kabobs. Your dinner will be on the table in 30 minutes. Yes! With a teeny bit of prep at the beginning of the week, you'll be grill to table in no time, making this perfect for a weeknight meal. I adore grilling for weeknight meals, and here's why:
✔ Grilling requires fewer dishes and seems more like an activity than a chore.
✔ Grilling often takes less time than cooking on the stovetop or in the oven, plus the heat doesn't get trapped in the house.
✔ Most of all... everything just seems to taste better on the grill!
When you are shopping for boneless chops, always look for pale pink flesh that's firm to the touch. A little marbling (fat) means you'll have a tasty cut with good natural flavor.
While you're there, you can grab the other items you need as well:
- Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Boneless Pork Chops
- Limes for Garnish (optional)
- Salt and Pepper
- For the Kabobs: Green Pepper, Red Onion, Pineapple
For a list of some of my favorite items to use when cooking, and why I chose them, please visit my Kitchen Resources page.
Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Sauce
Ok, we need to talk about this BBQ sauce for a minute. To get the most flavor out of your pork chops, make this tasty Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Sauce. It's thick and bold but not overpowering, so it is a perfect match for the pork!
Here's my pro tip - make this sauce on the weekend when you have a little more time. It takes about 30-40 minutes from start to finish. While you wait for the sauce to simmer, cut up the pineapple, and chop your green peppers and red onions for the kabobs.
Store the pineapple in an air-tight container by itself. The peppers and onions can be combined in their own container. The BBQ sauce can be stored in a mason jar with a lid. Refrigerate everything until serving day.
If you prefer, you can use a similarly flavored store-bought BBQ sauce. However, this pineapple bourbon sauce is so good, you can literally eat it from the jar with a spoon...
I mean, not that I've done that... ahem.
Oh, and if you like making your own BBQ sauce, be sure to check out this Strawberry Peach BBQ Sauce recipe!
How to Grill Boneless Pork Chops
- Season with salt and pepper, then slather each side of the pork with BBQ sauce.
- Grill over medium heat 3-4 minutes per side. If the chop does not easily release from the grill, allow it to cook another 30-60 seconds and check again.
- When the internal temp reaches 145-degrees F, remove it from the grill. Let rest 3 minutes before cutting.
Note: Use the cooking time as a guide and always use an instant read thermometer. Thick pork chops will need more time than thinner cuts.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Gas Grill
- Liquid Measuring Cup
Be sure to check out my Juggling Act Mama Storefront on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of great products to make your life easier! Thanks so much for being a part of Juggling Act Mama ❤
What Goes with Grilled Pork Chops?
You can serve grilled pork chops with a salad or corn on the cob. I chose to make these yummy and simple pineapple, pepper, and red onion kabobs.
Just thread them on your metal skewers, then brush with a little BBQ sauce. Cook 1-2 minutes per side, then turn until all the sides are cooked.
More Side Dishes for Grilled Pork
- ham and pasta salad
- cowboy corn casserole
- spinach strawberry salad
- loaded potato salad
- cowboy baked beans
Can You Eat Pink Pork?
Yes, it is safe to eat pink pork! The National Pork Board recommends cooking pork chops to an internal temperature between 145° F. (medium rare), which will be pink, to 160° F. If you follow this guideline, your pork will be cooked well but not dry. Always allow your pork to rest for 3 minutes so that the juices can redistribute.
- Grilled BBQ Pork Chops + Strawberry Peach Salsa - fresh and delicious for Summer.
- Barbecue Pork Ribs - these are scrumptious and perfect for entertaining.
- Best Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin - Can't grill? Make this delicious oven-roasted pork recipe instead.
Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Grilled Boneless Pork Chops
Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Grilled Boneless Pork Chops
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Gas Grill
- 1 lb Boneless Pork Chops
- ½ cup Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium heat and coast the grates with a little olive oil.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper. Next, brush the pork chops with the pineapple bourbon BBQ sauce on both sides.1 lb Boneless Pork Chops, ½ cup Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Sauce, Kosher Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Place the chops on the hot grill and do not touch for 3-4 minutes.
- If the chop does not easily release from the grill, allow it to cook another 30-60 seconds and check again.
- Flip and cook another 3-4 minutes on the other side.
- When the internal temp reaches 145-degrees F, remove the grilled pork chops from the grill.
Pineapple Bourbon BBQ SauceWith brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, pineapple juice, molasses, and other ingredients (including bourbon!), this barbecue sauce adds so much flavor. This is the easiest way to make the best pork chops! Learn How to Make Homemade Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Sauce HERE
Pineapple SkewersServe the grilled pork chops with these yummy and simple pineapple, pepper, and red onion kabobs. Just thread them on your metal skewers, then brush with a little BBQ sauce. Cook 1-2 minutes per side, then turn until all the sides are cooked.
For best results, be sure to check our Tips and FAQs above with important tips and questions that can help your delicious recipe come out perfectly.
These Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Grilled Boneless Pork Chops are so amazingly delicious that it made our top recipes of 2018 list!