You're going to love our Menu Plan 38 ideas for breakfast, dinner, snacks, and game day, too. This week week we're giving our crockpot a workout! This week's meal plan includes shepherd's pie, beef and broccoli made in the slow cooker, chili stuffed peppers, crcokpot buffalo mac and cheese, pork tenderloin, and more!
- ⭐ Tips
- September 25 - Shepherd's Pie
- September 26 - Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken
- September 27 - Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin
- September 28 - Sweet and Spicy Beef Chili
- September 29 - Chili Stuffed Peppers
- September 30 - Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli
- October 1 - Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
- Breakfast - Breakfast Quesadillas
- Snacks - Meat and Cheese Platter
- Dessert - Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles
- Game Day Grub - Chili Potato Skins
- Project of the Week
- Weekly Meal Plan Worksheet
- More Side Dish Ideas
- Week of Sept 25 - Oct 1 Food Holidays
- More Weekly Meal Plans
- Find More Recipes
Here is your free Weekly Menu Plan 38 for September 25-October 1 with ideas for snacks and desserts, too.
The following may contain affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
✔️ Clean your produce when you get home from the store. Prep ingredients like diced onions and chopped carrots ahead of time so you just need to grab a container when it's time to cook - it's like having a sous chef!
This will especially save you time this week when you're making the beef pot pie, sausage mac and cheese, and beef stew.
✔️ Keep your prepped foods fresh by using quality airtight containers - these are my favorite. Plus these are great for leftovers, too.
✔️ Before you shop, check your grocery store's website. Last week, I saved $9 just by clicking one little checkmark when I did my online grocery order! (Thanks, Hannaford!) You may find coupons or specials to help save you money.
Be sure to check out my Juggling Act Mama Storefront on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of great products to make your life easier! Thanks so much for being a part of Juggling Act Mama ❤
Got a tip for me?
Please comment below, I'd love to hear it!
September 25 - Shepherd's Pie
These mini shepherd's pies are the perfect cool weather meal - something about it always makes me feel comfy, cozy... and full!
Now traditionally 'shepherd's pie' is made with lamb so this should probably be called 'cottage pie' instead - but regardless of what you call it, you're going to love every bite!
Serve with these buttery dinner rolls.
September 26 - Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken
You know me, I just adore crockpot meals! They're so easy and this crock pot teriyaki chicken doesn't disappoint on flavor either!
You can use this chicken to make a rice or noodle bowl with stir fry veggies, or even sliders.
Looking for something a little different? Try this honey garlic slow cooker chicken recipe instead.
September 27 - Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin
No instant pot? Try this mouthwatering recipe for oven roasted pork tenderloin instead!
September 28 - Sweet and Spicy Beef Chili
Serve with all your favorite chili toppings like cheese, sour cream, corn chips, etc.
This recipe makes a really big batch, which I love! I use the leftovers for a new meal the next day, but you can also freeze leftover chili.
If you have the time, try these yummy bacon cheddar scones.
September 29 - Chili Stuffed Peppers
All you need for this easy recipe are bell peppers, cooked rice, shredded cheese, and your leftover chili. Trust me, chili stuffed peppers are one seriously tasty meal!
Try our taco stuffed bell peppers for a spin on your next taco night!
September 30 - Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli
October 1 - Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
Our slow cooker is getting quite the workout this week, huh? Well this crockpot buffalo mac and cheese is another home run.
If you love buffalo chicken dip and mac and cheese then you have to try this recipe!
If you've got a little extra time, make our cheesy garlic herb bombs, too!
Breakfast - Breakfast Quesadillas
Related: How to Make Overnight Oats
Game Day Grub - Chili Potato Skins
Here are a few more of our favorite snacks to make on game day (which are also great for move night, potlucks, and parties!
- Antipasto Kabobs
- Shortcut Pretzel Bites with Honey Mustard Sauce
- Cheesy Ranch Tater Tots
- Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
You'll also love these homemade pizza pockets - they're so cheesy and delicious!
🎃 You might also like to check out this cute ghost mason jar project!
Weekly Meal Plan Worksheet
Click on the link below to download a PDF of the meal planning worksheet and also our grocery list. Meals this week with menu plan 38 are gonna be so easy!
Week of Sept 25 - Oct 1 Food Holidays
Mix up this week's Menu Plan 38 by adding in a few other recipes to celebrate these fun food holidays.
- National Quesadilla Day- September 25
- try our Breakfast Quesadillas!
- National Food Service Workers Day - September 25
- National Dumpling Day - September 26
- National Key Lime Pie Day - September 26
- check out these Keylime Cupcakes
- Family Day - A Day to Eat Dinner With Your Kids - September 26, 2022 (Fourth Monday in September)
- National Corned Beef Hash Day - September 27
- Strawberry Cream Pie Day - September 28
- National Coffee Day - September 29
- National Mocha Day - September 29
- give this Salted Caramel Mocha Protein Smoothie a try
- National Mulled Cider Day - September 30
- make your own mulling spice mix
- Homemade Cookies Day - October 1
- the perfect excuse to make Funfetti Crinkle Cookies
- Pudding Season Begins - October 1
- World Vegetarian Day - October 1
Download our Mini Digital Cookbook
If you're looking for more great weeknight recipes, check out our digital mini cookbook. You'll find loads of recipes that are family-friendly and budget-friendly, too.
These recipes are tried-and-true winners with simple ingredients you probably already have in your fridge and pantry.