Weekly Meal Plan 7 includes creamy potato soup, cheese chicken casserole, ham pot pie, cowboy burgers, grilled pork, and more!
- 📅Food Holidays
- February 18 - Salisbury Steak
- February 19 - Chicken Broccoli Pasta
- February 20 - Taco Stuffed Shells
- February 21 - Slow Cooker Potato Soup
- February 22 - Grilled Pork Chops
- February 23 - Cowboy Burger
- February 24 - Ham Pot Pie
- Weekly Meal Plan 7 Worksheet
- More Side Dish Ideas
- More Weekly Meal Plans
- Find More Recipes
- 💬 Comments
Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan for February 18-24 with ideas for snacks and desserts, too.
In case you missed it, here are some of the things we've been talking about this week:
- monster cookies
- buttermilk ranch dressing - NEW
- parmesan risotto
- cinnamon roll waffles
- coconut lime sugar scrub and rose sugar scrub
- jello slime - NEW
I think food holidays can be a fun way to add a little whimsy to your week. It's also a good chance to talk with kids about different foods, where they come from, and any cultural significance.
- National Drink Wine Day - February 18
- National Chocolate Mint Day - February 19
- National Cherry Pie Day - February 20
- try our cherry pie bars
- National Sticky Bun Day - February 21
- National Margaritaville Day - February 22
- try our berry margarita
- National Cook a Sweet Potato Day - February 22
- make these brown sugar sweet potatoes
- National Banana Bread Day - February 23
- try our chocolate chip banana bread
- National Chili Day - February 23, 2023 )
- make this easy beef chili
- National Cupcake Day - February 24
- try our delicious lemon cupcakes
- National Tortilla Chip Day - February 24
February 18 - Salisbury Steak
Got a little extra time? Make this rosemary focaccia bread and a fresh green salad.
February 19 - Chicken Broccoli Pasta
February 20 - Taco Stuffed Shells
Not a fan of stuffed shells? Try this quick and cheesy skillet taco pasta recipe instead.
February 21 - Slow Cooker Potato Soup
February 22 - Grilled Pork Chops
I miss grilling season - I mean, don't get me wrong, I love slow cooker season, too, but there's something about a grilled meal that tastes so amazing.
February 23 - Cowboy Burger
February 24 - Ham Pot Pie
Ham Pot Pie is so homey and just the thing for a cold evening. You can use leftover ham or grab a couple ham steaks when they're on sale.
This pot pie is topped with puff pastry, but you can use pie crust if you prefer.
Weekly Meal Plan 7 Worksheet
Click on the link below to download a PDF of the meal planning worksheet and also our grocery list. Meals this week are gonna be so easy!