Making Homemade Seasoning Mixes and Spice Blends couldn’t be easier, and there’s no preservatives or weird ingredients to worry about!
When you make your own seasoning mixes at home, you don’t have to worry about any of those weird ingredients you can’t pronounce. I buy all my herbs and spices in bulk. Then I store my mixes in mason jars. Homemade Seasoning Mixes and Spice Blends are great to keep on hand in your pantry. They are also great gifts for family and friends. We’ve got a collection of 20 great seasoning mixes and spice blends you can make at home. You’re going to love ditching the expensive store-bought stuff, and making these yourself.
20 Homemade Seasoning Mixes and Spice Blends
1. Homemade Vanilla Extract | Juggling Act Mama
2. Homemade Italian Sausage Seasoning | Tastes of Lizzy T’s
3. Homemade Popcorn Seasoning | Create Craft Love
4. Homemade Taco Seasoning | Delicious Meets Healthy
5. Salt-Free Seasoning Mix | The Lean Green Bean
6. Fajita Seasoning Mix | Dishes and Dust Bunnies
7. Chili Seasoning | Amanda’s Cookin’
8. Homemade Apple Pie Spice Mix | Juggling Act Mama
9. Homemade Guacamole Seasoning | Not Quite Susie
10. DIY Herb Seasoning Salt | Busy at Home
11. Homemade Creole Seasoning | Coffee With Us 3
12. Homemade Steak Rub | Simply Being Mommy
13. Roast Chicken Seasoning Rub | Kalyn’s Kitchen
14. Homemade Ramen Seasoning | Simplified Saving
15. Basil Salt | Juggling Act Mama
16. Homemade Italian Seasoning | A Cultivated Nest
17. Homemade Lemon Pepper Seasoning | The Rising Spoon
18. Jamaican Jerk Seasoning | The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
19. Pasta Salad Seasoning Mix | Tastes of Lizzy T’s
20. Cowboy Spice Mix | Juggling Act Mama
For more great inspiration on making your own Homemade Seasoning Mixes and Spice Blends, check out my Pinterest board:
Follow Juggling Act Mama – Ang Paris’s board DIY Condiments & Spice Mixes on Pinterest.
I love hearing from my readers! Leave me a message below and let me know which of these Homemade Seasoning Mixes and Spice Blends you’d like to make first!