Chocolate Covered Peppermint Ritz Cracker Cookies are the easiest no-bake cookies ever! Sandwiched between each cracker is a layer of chocolate. So pretty, This sweet-salty treat is a must-make for every holiday party!
Ritz Cracker Cookies Dipped in Chocolate
I love the holidays and am always looking for something delicious to take for hostess gifts! And it has to be easy to make, right? These Peppermint Ritz Cracker Cookies are not only easy to make but pretty too!
You won't believe the crazy ingredient in this cookie. They start with Ritz Crackers...that's right crackers! They are crisp and flaky and with a touch of salt are perfect for these easy cookies
I just love how easy these are to make and they are so impressive! Because they are just so dang pretty!
Ritz Cracker Christmas Cookies!
With the white drizzle and the crushed peppermint candies, these cookies just sparkle and they are perfect for the holidays!
Since my recipe for Chocolate Covered Oreo Cookies has been so popular, I know these easy cookies are going to be a bit hit too!
Now let me tell you these are delicious, that hint of salt balances out all the flavors!
Let's make Ritz Cracker Cookies!
Ingredients for Christmas Cookies
- Ritz Crackers - salty, flaky and slightly sweet!
- Chocolate and White Chocolate candy melts, the dark chocolate for dipping, the white to drizzle.
- peppermint chocolate patties - such a great combination of flavors
- peppermint candy - crushed so they are easy to sprinkle.
Steps to make Ritz Cracker Cookies
- Preheat the oven.
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet, add the crackers. Top with mini peppermint chocolate patties and place in the oven until the candies just begin the melt.
- Remove from oven and sandwich another cracker on the melted candy and lightly press together to flatten. Repeat with remaining crackers.
- Refrigerate to allow candy to harden.
- Melt the chocolate candy in a microwave-proof bowl stirring every 20-seconds until smooth.
- Coat the refrigerated crackers in the melted chocolate.
- Gently shake off excess chocolate and place on parchment covered cookie sheet or tray.
- Melt white candy melts and drizzle over cookies and sprinkle with crushed peppermint candy.
See the peppermint patty inside? And the flaky crispy cracker? Perfection if you ask me! I love to work with chocolate and these are so easy to make!
When the chocolate has set you just drizzle the white candy over them and sprinkle with the crushed peppermint candy! Easy Peasy!!
How do you dip Ritz crackers in chocolate?
Holding the cookie between two forks makes it easy to dunk the cookie in the chocolate and allow the excess to drizzle off.
What can I substitute in the center of the cookie?
- Rollo's or chocolate-covered caramels
- Peanut Butter Cups
- Any nut butter: almond, peanut butter or Nutella, use your favorite!
If peppermint patties aren't your cookie of choice, there are several things you can substitute for the center.
You can also change up the sprinkles to go with your party theme or favorite holiday!
These are a sure hit no matter where to bring them and they are so easy you will want to include them on your holiday cookie platters! I promise everyone will be raving over these!!
More candy and cookies recipes!
A few more sweet treats I think you'll enjoy are Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffles, Chocolate Covered Cashews and No-Bake Chocolate Bars. I love that you can make a special treat but it's quick and easy to make!
Ritz Cracker Cookies
Peppermint Sandwich Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 48 Ritz Crackers
- 1 lb dark Chocolate Candy Melts
- 24 mini peppermint chocolate patties
- Crushed peppermint candies
- 4 oz melted white candy melts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place parchment paper on the baking sheet, ad 24 Ritz Crackers. Top with mini peppermint chocolate patties and place in the oven for approx 2-3 minutes until candies melt.
- Remove from oven and place another cracker on top of melted candy. lightly press down to flatten candy. Repeat until all candies have been covered with another cracker.
- Refrigerate for about 10 minutes to allow candy to harden.
- While crackers are in the refrigerator, place chocolate candy melts in a microwave-proof bowl and melt in the microwave at 20-second intervals making sure to stir in between.
- When candy is smooth remove crackers from refrigerator and dip in melted chocolate candy melts. Gently shake off excess chocolate and place on parchment covered cookie sheet or tray.
- Melt white candy melts in the microwave-safe bowl using 20-second intervals. When melted, drizzle over cookies and sprinkle with crushed peppermint candy. Refrigerate to set.