Fall means apple picking and all kinds of apple goodies, right? This collection features some of the best apple recipes and I think you're going to fall in love!
- Best Apple Recipes
- 1. Apple Streusel Bread Recipe
- 2. Slow Cooker Apple Cobbler
- 3. Apple Spiced Bundt Cake
- 4. Easy Toffee Apple Dip
- 5. Apple Pie Smoothies
- 6. Apple Carrot Bread
- 7. Mini Apple Danishes
- 8. Apple Pie Tarts
- 10. Southern Apple Pie
- More Apple Recipes
- More Sweet Recipes
- Savory Apple Recipes
- Slow Cooker Roast Pork with Apples
- 💬 Comments
It's my favorite season and I'm super excited to start baking and cooking with apples. There are so many wonderful recipes to choose from - pies, muffins, candy apples, cupcakes and much more! Our list includes salads and savory dishes as well as our ever-popular Southern Apple Pie Recipe made with our very own Apple Pie Spice Recipe.
Whether you love classic granny smith apples and red delicious, or you're a fan of new varieties like pink lady apples. we have more than 40 delicious apple recipes for you to enjoy this Fall.
Best Apple Recipes
If you can't find some delicious new apple recipe to try from this list, then you're really just not trying!
1. Apple Streusel Bread Recipe
This moist delicious apple bread has been a family favorite of ours for over a decade. It's totally amazing and worth the effort! The brown sugar and oat topping is my favorite.
2. Slow Cooker Apple Cobbler
Quick and easy slow cooker recipes are totally my jam and this apple cobbler does not disappoint. It's great for parties and potlucks. Serve it up with our Homemade Whipped Cream Recipe or vanilla ice cream for an extra special treat.
3. Apple Spiced Bundt Cake
For the adults in the room, this bourbon soaked apple spice cake is absolutely divine. But don't worry, you can substitute apple cider if you prefer. The pecans on top are like candy and when you get a bite of the cake with caramel and the pecans it's heavenly!
4. Easy Toffee Apple Dip
My mom's favorite quick snack because it's everything you want with fresh apple slices - cream cheese mixed with brown sugar and cinnamon, along with toffee bits and mini chocolate chips. So good!
5. Apple Pie Smoothies
One of our best healthy apple recipes has to be this yummy flavorful smoothie. This is a healthy way to start your day, but it's also a great snack or even yummy dessert.
6. Apple Carrot Bread
A family favorite recipe, this moist delicious bread is full of Fall flavor with both fresh apples and apple sauce, plus grated carrot. It's topped with an amazing lemon glaze using fresh lemon juice and zest.
7. Mini Apple Danishes
These pastries start with premade dough and sweetened cream cheese and a yummy apple pie filling. When they come out of the oven, we drizzled icing and caramel sauce on top!
They are perfect for brunch (and also yummy for dessert with a little bit of vanilla ice cream!)
8. Apple Pie Tarts
Chunks of sweet apples tossed with brown sugar and cinnamon are tucked into store-bought or homemade pie crust. These are absolutely divine and the perfect fun little two-bite dessert for parties and potlucks!
10. Southern Apple Pie
I adore this apple pie recipe! I
More Apple Recipes
Here are some other easy apple recipes I love to make during apple season:
- Peanut Butter Caramel Apple Dip - creamy peanut butter and caramel come together to make this fabulous dip that pairs perfectly with crisp apples.
- Apple Coffee Cake - with a nutty streusel topping, this coffee cake is a personal favorite of mine, and it's a super simple recipe.
More Sweet Recipes
Who doesn't love sweet apple treats? This list includes some of the best apple dessert recipes to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- How to make Gourmet Caramel Apples from Bowl Me Over
- Apple Cider Sangria Recipe from Restless Chipotle
- Overnight Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal from Mom Endeavors
- Apple Harvest Squares from A Family Feast
- Oatmeal Stuffed Baked Apples from Mom Endeavors
- American Apple Pie from The Cagle Diaries
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts from Sally's Baking Addiction
- Caramel Apple Pie No-Churn Ice Cream from All Our Way
- Cinnamon Candy Apples from Practically Functional
- Apple Biscoff Crumb Pie from Frugal Foodie Mama
- German Apple Cake from Masala Herb
- Cracker Barrel Fried Apples Recipe from Bowl Me Over
- Caramel Apple Dumpling Recipe from Simply Designing
- How to Can Apples from Home Garden Joy
- Apple Crisp Recipe from Cooking Classy
- Apple Cinnamon French Toast from Creme de le Crumb
- Apple Pie Donuts from Crazy Lou Creations
- Cinnamon Apple Loaf Cake from Swirls of Flavor
- Mini Caramel Apple Pies from Studio Delicious
- Homemade Applesauce in the Slow Cooker from The Coupon Challenge
- Southern Fried Apples Recipe from Everyday Eileen
- Apple & Spice Oatmeal Cream Pies from Lemon Tree Dwelling
- Apple Turnovers from Natasha's Kitchen
- Apple Pull-Apart Bread from Julie's Eats and Treats
- Moist Apple Cake from Recipe Tin Eats
- Easy Apple Crisp from The Chunky Chef
- Caramel Apple Pudding Cake from Yummy, Health, Easy
- Apple Cinnamon Monkey Bread from Crazy Lou Creations
Savory Apple Recipes
You might be surprised to find that there are quite a few really delicious savory apple dishes!
Slow Cooker Roast Pork with Apples
Sweet apple slices, onions, and pork butt are transformed in the crockpot into a yummy Sunday supper!
Here are some of the best apple recipes you can make for lunch or dinner:
- Apple Cheddar Pork Burgers from Tidy Mom
- Fall Harvest Salad from Cooking for my Soul
- Spinach Apple Cranberry Salad from Juggling Act Mama
- Apple Bacon Stuffed Pork Chops from Jo Cooks
- Apple, Ham and Brie Grilled Cheese Sandwiches from Unsophisticook
- Brussels Sprouts Salad with Apple and Walnuts from Gimme Some Oven
- Smoked Sausage and Apple Sheet Pan Dinner from Yellow Bliss Road
- Apple Bacon Spinach Salad from Juggling Act Mama
- Pulled Pork Apple Salad from The Creative Bite
Be sure to check out my Juggling Act Mama Storefront on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of great products to make your life easier! Thanks so much for being a part of Juggling Act Mama ❤
You might also like to check out our popular pumpkin recipes:
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles - semi homemade recipe that readers adore because these little treats are so amazing!
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups - quick and easy dessert that's awesome for Thanksgiving - or whenever.
- Creamy Pumpkin Hot Cocoa - perfectly spiced pumpkin with rich chocolate is the ideal Fall beverage to warm you up.
Cindy Rowe says
Great list of awesome apple goodness!! Thank you for including my recipes! I will promote this!!!
kunst kopen says
thanks for sharing these amazing recipes!!!
Deborah Caudill says
My favorite part of your blog is your delicious recipes. I'm horrible in the kitchen and had never even washed dishes when I got married. My mom wouldn't let my sister or me in the kitchen because she said we would make a mess or if she let us wash dishes we would get the curtains wet at the window over the sink. Thanks for your great recipes.