Fall means apple picking and all kinds of apple goodies, right? This collection features some of the best apple recipes and I think you're going to fall in love!
- Save this Article
- Best Apple Recipes
- 1. Apple Streusel Bread Recipe
- 2. Slow Cooker Apple Cobbler
- 3. Apple Spiced Bundt Cake
- 4. Easy Toffee Apple Dip
- 5. Apple Pie Smoothies
- 6. Apple Carrot Bread
- 7. Mini Apple Danishes
- 8. Apple Pie Tarts
- 10. Southern Apple Pie
- 11. Apple Blueberry Muffins
- 12. Apple Salsa
- More Apple Recipes
- Breakfast Apple Recipes
- Pies, Crumbles, and Crisps
- Apple Cakes
- Sweet Apple Desserts
- Savory Apple Recipes
- More Apple Recipes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- More Ideas for Fall
- 💬 Comments
It's my favorite season and I'm super excited to start baking and cooking with apples. There are so many wonderful recipes to choose from - pies, muffins, candy apples, cupcakes and much more! Our list includes salads and savory dishes as well as our ever-popular Southern Apple Pie Recipe made with our very own Apple Pie Spice Recipe.
Whether you love classic granny smith apples and red delicious, or you're a fan of new varieties like pink lady apples. we have more than 40 delicious apple recipes for you to enjoy this Fall.
Best Apple Recipes
If you can't find some delicious new apple recipe to try from this list, then you're really just not trying!
1. Apple Streusel Bread Recipe
This moist delicious apple bread has been a family favorite of ours for over a decade. It's totally amazing and worth the effort! The brown sugar and oat topping is my favorite.
3. Apple Spiced Bundt Cake
For the adults in the room, this bourbon-soaked apple spice cake is absolutely divine. But don't worry, you can substitute apple cider if you prefer.
The pecans on top are like candy and when you get a bite of the cake with caramel and the pecans it's heavenly!
4. Easy Toffee Apple Dip
My mom's favorite quick snack because it's everything you want with fresh apple slices - cream cheese mixed with brown sugar and cinnamon, along with toffee bits and mini chocolate chips. So good!
5. Apple Pie Smoothies
One of our best healthy apple recipes has to be this yummy flavorful smoothie. This is a healthy way to start your day, but it's also a great snack or even yummy dessert.
6. Apple Carrot Bread
A family favorite recipe, this moist delicious bread is full of Fall flavor with both fresh apples and apple sauce, plus grated carrot. It's topped with an amazing lemon glaze using fresh lemon juice and zest.
7. Mini Apple Danishes
They are perfect for brunch (and also yummy for dessert with a little bit of vanilla ice cream!)
8. Apple Pie Tarts
Apple Pie Tarts - Chunks of sweet apples tossed with brown sugar and cinnamon are tucked into store-bought or homemade pie crust. These are absolutely divine and the perfect fun little two-bite dessert for parties and potlucks!
10. Southern Apple Pie
With its buttery crust and sweet apple filling, this pie is one of my favorite apple desserts.
Be sure to make a batch of apple pie spice before you start - it will only take a couple of minutes and it's so worth it!
11. Apple Blueberry Muffins
With tender apples and fresh blueberries, these apple muffins are perfect to make for your family.
This is an easy apple recipe that's fun to make with the kids, too.
12. Apple Salsa
Crisp apples and sweet pears with cinnamon chips are a fun snack through the fall season.
You'll love how quick and easy it is to make this delicious sweet salsa recipe.
More Apple Recipes
Here are some other easy apple recipes I love to make during apple season:
- Peanut Butter Caramel Apple Dip - creamy peanut butter and caramel come together to make this fabulous dip that pairs perfectly with crisp apples.
- Apple Coffee Cake - with a nutty streusel topping, this coffee cake is a personal favorite of mine, and it's a super simple recipe.
Breakfast Apple Recipes
Apple Cinnamon French Toast from Creme de le Crumb
This quick and easy recipe is the perfect way to enjoy Sunday morning breakfast with the family.
Skip the maple syrup because this apple cinnamon and brown sugar compote is heavenly!
- Overnight Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal from Juggling Act Mama
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts from Sally's Baking Addiction
- Apple Pie Donuts from Crazy Lou Creations
- Apple Turnovers from Natasha's Kitchen
- Apple Pull-Apart Bread from Julie's Eats and Treats
- Apple Cinnamon Monkey Bread from Crazy Lou Creations
Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls from The Stay at Home Chef
This might just be the best way to enjoy apples for breakfast. This is one sweet treat that I'm going to need seconds, please!
Pies, Crumbles, and Crisps
- American Apple Pie from The Cagle Diaries
- Apple Crumble Pie from Frugal Foodie Mama
- Mini Caramel Apple Pies from Studio Delicious
- Easy Apple Crisp from The Chunky Chef
Easy Apple Cake from Sally's Baking Addiction
There are as many varieties of apples as there are recipes for apple cake, but this one is loaded with tender apples!
- German Apple Cake from Masala Herb
- Cinnamon Apple Loaf Cake from Swirls of Flavor
- Moist Apple Cake from Recipe Tin Eats
- Caramel Apple Pudding Cake from Yummy, Health, Easy
Sweet Apple Desserts
Who doesn't love sweet apple treats? This list includes some of the best apple dessert recipes to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Easy Apple Fritters from Grandbaby Cakes
If apple is your favorite fall flavor, you can't skip making these crispy delicious apple treats, especially if you have an abundance of fresh apples!
- Homemade Caramel Apples from Bowl Me Over
- Oatmeal Stuffed Baked Apples from Mom Endeavors
- Caramel Apple Pie No-Churn Ice Cream from All Our Way
- Cinnamon Candy Apples from Practically Functional
- Caramel Apple Dumpling Recipe from Simply Designing
- Apple & Spice Oatmeal Cream Pies from Lemon Tree Dwelling
Apple Harvest Squares from A Family Feast
These cookie crust bars are topped with tender apples, flaked coconut, and chopped walnuts
Savory Apple Recipes
You might be surprised to find that there are quite a few really delicious savory apple dishes! Here are some of the best apple recipes you can make for lunch or dinner:
Sweet apple slices, onions, and pork butt are transformed in the crockpot into a yummy Sunday supper!
- Apple Cheddar Pork Burgers from Tidy Mom
- Fall Harvest Salad from Cooking for My Soul
- Spinach Apple Cranberry Salad from Juggling Act Mama
- Apple Bacon Stuffed Pork Chops from Jo Cooks
- Apple Ham and Brie Grilled Cheese Sandwiches from Unsophisticook
- Brussels Sprouts Salad with Apple and Walnuts from Gimme Some Oven
- Smoked Sausage and Apple Sheet Pan Dinner from Yellow Bliss Road
- Apple Bacon Spinach Salad from Juggling Act Mama
- Pulled Pork Apple Salad from The Creative Bite
Apple Bacon Stuffed Pork Chops from Jo Cooks
These thick pork chops are stuffed not only with salty bacon and blue cheese but sweet apples, too.
Amazingly, this impressive meal is on the table in just 40 minutes!
Be sure to check out my Juggling Act Mama Storefront on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of great products to make your life easier! Thanks so much for being a part of Juggling Act Mama ❤
More Apple Recipes
Easy Crock-Pot Apple Cider from Kit's Kitchen
This apple cider is so easy to make and perfect for a party! The crockpot does all the work and keeps it warm for the whole party!
You might also like to check out our popular pumpkin recipes:
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles - semi homemade recipe that readers adore because these little treats are so amazing!
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups - quick and easy dessert that's awesome for Thanksgiving - or whenever.
- Creamy Pumpkin Hot Cocoa - perfectly spiced pumpkin with rich chocolate is the ideal Fall beverage to warm you up.
Frequently Asked Questions
Look for firm apples that are not bruised or discolored. Golden Delicious, Braeburn, Honey Crisp, Jonathan, Granny Smith, Fuji, Pink Lady, and Gala apples are all great to use for baking.