Fall is definitely here and since it's my favorite season - I'm sharing this fun Autumn Bucket List printable! It will look adorable sitting on your mantle next to your Fall décor like this Scrap Fabric Pumpkin.
Mr. Juggling Act looks forward to football (and I'm pretty sure the tasty game day snacks we make!)
Ethan's favorite thing about Fall is jumping in piles of leaves and Halloween and Olivia's is apple picking and apple pie (she says can't pick just one).
I can't choose... I love the changing leaves, the smell of the air (yes, there is a Fall smell!), the cooler weather and baking pumpkin bread from fresh pumpkin puree!
Fall Bucket List Ideas
- Go to a football game.
- Visit a pumpkin patch.
- Go for a scenic drive.
- Jump in a leaf pile.
- Make Apple Pie Scented Play Dough.
- Visit a haunted house.
- Create a Fall playlist.
- Make a batch of Pumpkin Butterscotch Cookies.
- Go apple picking.
- Roast pumpkin seeds.
- Make Slow Cooker Apple Cobbler.
- Go on a hayride.
- Decorate with Fall Mums
- Admire the changing colors.
- Visit a corn maze.
- Make Homemade Mulling Spice Mix.
- Watch a scary movie.
- Make a Fall Craft with the Kids.
- Build a scarecrow.
- Make Apple Streusel Bread.
- Wear a hoodie.
- Drink Apple Cider.
- Try a Pumpkin Pie Smoothie.
- Navigate a corn maze.
- Eat S'mores.
- Decorate for Fall.
- Have a bonfire.
- Eat pumpkin bread.
- Make a DIY Pumpkin Paper Garland.
- Pick out a pumpkin.
- Attend a Fall Festival
- Warm up with Creamy Pumpkin Hot Cocoa.
- Roast Pumpkin Seeds.
- Take a road trip to see the Kancamagus Scenic Byway.
- Carve a pumpkin.
- Make a list of all the things you're grateful for.
- Pick up mums at your local Farmer's Market and learn How to Take Care of Mums.
- Decorate your mantle for Fall.
- Make a DIY Wood Pumpkin Craft.
Recipes for Fall
You might enjoy some of these tasty recipes:
Tips for Printing
- Select the highest print quality under your printer settings.
- Check that the printer is not running low on ink.
- These printables use a lot of ink so take care removing them from the printer so as not to smudge them.
Printer recommendation: I have used Canon printers for many years, and now have a Pixma model that I love. It is simple to use and produces good quality.
Copyright Notice: You may print and download these files solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. For more information, please see our Copyright Notice Policy.
Download the Autumn Bucket List
If you like this printable Autumn Bucket List, please leave me a comment below. I love hearing from you!
Michelle J. says
Cute idea. My kids would love to keep track.