Make this Pretty Pumpkin Paper Garland project for your mantle, porch or anyplace that needs a little Fall pick me up!
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant in affiliate programs. However, I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too. For more information, please see our Disclosure Policy.
DIY Pumpkin Paper Garland Project
I just got a Cricut Explore Air™, and I am totally in love! If only there was more time in the day for me to bring to life all the new ideas I have for this bad boy. But, if you don't have a cutting machine yourself, don't worry; this is a project you can put together even without one!
- My Design File (both svg & pdf included in the download)
- Scrapbook Paper/Card Stock
- Cutting Machine
- Bone Folder (optional)
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
How to Make the DIY Pumpkin Paper Garland Project
1. Print the design and cut out the pumpkins, or have your cutting machine cut them out.
2. Take two pumpkins of the same style, and use your bone folder to create a crease down the center of one of them.
3. Put hot glue on the edge of the fold and adhere it to the center of the non-folded pumpkin of the same style.
4. Repeat to make as many pumpkins as your heart desires. Attach pumpkins to string or ribbon to hang (I just use tape for this, but you could punch holes and tread the string/ribbon through if you want to be able to space them out more easily when they are hung up).
These would be perfect strung across a mantel, included as part of decor for the Teal Pumpkin Project (wouldn't this look amazing in teal!) and they look lovely hanging vertically like I've done too, don't you think?
Get the Free SVG File:
Copy Right Notice: You may print and download these files solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. For more information, please see our Copy Right Notice.
About the Author: Mandee from Designs By Miss Mandee is a professional graphic designer, amateur bird watcher, rollercoaster enthusiast, and mama of three. More than anything, I love sharing my designs and paper crafts with the world in hopes that they inspire people to fulfill their creative dreams.