A Terrifically Tropical Smoothie Bowl Recipe
This Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl will start your day off with a taste of the tropics! It’s loaded with delicious tropical fruits and topped with toasted coconut and macadamia nuts.
If you’ve been a reader here for awhile, you’ll know how much my family and I love smoothie bowls. They’re absolutely delicious and I think this Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl is my favorite. But let’s be honest – I say that about all of them and totally mean it. They’e just that yummy!
This one though – it captures that tropical getaway feeling. The pineapple, toasted coconut, and macadamia nuts will transport you away from wherever you currently are, to the warm and sunny beach on an island far from home. If you eat this with your eyes closed, you’ll swear you can hear the ocean lapping at the shore. And, this Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl recipe is perfect for clean eating and special diet plans like 21 Day Fix.
Smoothie bowls make great breakfasts. They’re loaded with so much good stuff that they’ll keep you feeling full until the next meal. Also, they taste like a total treat, but you can feel confident knowing that everything you’ve put into your body is good for you. Seriously – this is even an option you can make when you’re clean eating!
Tropical Smoothie Bowl Shopping List:
All you need to make this memorable smoothie bowl are a few easy ingredients:
- Vanilla yogurt
- Pineapple Cubes
- Macadamia Nuts
- Toasted Coconut
- 1 Kiwi
That’s it! One of my favorite things about smoothie bowl recipes is how easy they are to change up and make new variations.
Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
Easy Tropical Smoothie Bowl Recipe
This delicious Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl couldn’t be easier to make! Impress your friends and even your kids with this beautiful and bright breakfast recipe.
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup strawberries hulled
- 1 cup fresh pineapple cubes
- Macadamia nuts
- Toasted Coconut
- 1 Kiwi peeled and sliced
- Blend the fruit and yogurt in until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Top with macadamia nuts, toasted coconut, and fresh kiwi slices.
How To Make A Smoothie Bowl
Smoothie bowls tend to be thicker than the smoothies you drink, so they require a spoon and a bowl to eat instead of drinking from a cup. If you ever asked, “what is a smoothie bowl?” I have the answer! I created a smoothie bowl guide that walks you through the entire (super easy) process.
Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl Variations
With just a few swaps, you can make this recipe feel like an entirely new dish every single morning! Here are my go-to ideas:
- Swap out the macadamia nuts for almonds
- Add additional fresh strawberries to the top.
- Add Acacia for a fresh twist
Health Benefits of Smoothie Bowls
I know juicing is super popular, but don’t forget about the benefits of eating whole fruit. When you eat slices of whole fruit (like the kiwis in my smoothie bowl recipe), your body is digesting the fiber along with the nutrients.
This is also a much better option than a carbohydrate-packed breakfast. It isn’t as easy to eat on the go, so try to eat it before you get in the car.
Want More Smoothie Bowl Recipes?
From Left to Right:
- Chocolate Banana Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- Strawberry and Pear Green Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- Banana Blueberry Almond Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Still Want More Smoothie Breakfast Ideas? Try some from my favorite blogs!
- Blood Orange Smoothie Bowl Recipe – Cooking LSL – Blood orange has a bold taste and vibrant color. This is a delightful and healthy treat!
- Strawberry Chia Seeds Smoothie Bowl – Tastes of Lizzy T – This smoothie bowl features a few chocolate chips for that sugary indulgence.
- Pumpkin Spice Coconut Smoothie Bowl – The Frugal Foodie Mama – You can enjoy the tastes of fall all year round with this rich smoothie bowl recipe.