The BEST Orange Smoothie Ever!
Delicious mangoes and sweet oranges make an incredible orange smoothie packed with lots of vitamin C and potassium! You’re going to want to have an Orange Mango Smoothie every day!
Did you know that Mangoes have been named the most widely consumed fruit in the world? I would have thought it might be oranges or bananas. Who knew! After you make this immune boosting smoothie, you will be among the millions around the world eating more mangos.
Orange Smoothie Shopping List
To make the tropical orange mango smoothie, you only need a blender and a few ingredients. Put these items on your next shopping list:
- 2 Bananas (frozen or fresh)
- 2 Oranges
- 2 Mangos (frozen or fresh)
- Vanilla Yogurt
Mango Nutrition & Benefits
This Orange Mango Smoothie is bursting with fresh fruit flavor and lots of vitamin C and potassium. There’s no added sugar, but you won’t miss it one bit. According to the National Mango Board, one cup of mangos contains:
- 100% Daily Value of Vitamin C
- 100 Calories
- 35% Daily Value of Vitamin A
- 12% Daily Value of Fiber
Mango Orange Smoothie Tips
Frozen bananas give the smoothie a frosty texture that’s oh-so-very delicious. While I used fresh fruit for this recipe, you could substitute with frozen fruit also. Just remove the fruit from the freezer about 10 minutes before blending.
Here’s how to make the Mango Orange Smoothie
Easy Mango Orange Smoothie Recipe
Orange Mango Smoothies
- 2 frozen bananas sliced
- 2 oranges peeled and divided into segments
- 2 whole mangos cut into pieces
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt optional
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and process until smooth. Serve immediately.
Smoothies are such a great way to get lots of nutrients and vitamins in just one glass – especially for those on-the-go mornings!
Mango Smoothie Ideas
There are so many ways to make this smoothie. What are your go-to mango smoothie ideas and variations? Here are some of the ways I like to shake things up with this easy recipe:
- Use honey yogurt if you want even more sweetness
- Use unsweetened yogurt and a teaspoon of vanilla for a slightly different flavor
- Replace the orange with strawberries for a fun pink smoothie
You Might Also Like These Immune Boosting Smoothies
From Left to Right:
Want more Fresh Smoothie Recipes? Here are a few from my favorite blogs!
- Single Serve Fruit Smoothie with Hidden Veggies – Venture1105 – Your kids won’t know they are eating their veggies when you hide them in this delicious smoothie!
- Vanilla Beet Smoothie – Bites of Wellness – This bright red smoothie is incredibly sweet without any added sugar!
- Green Dinosaur Smoothie – Build A Menu – The peaches and bananas add so much sweetness that you don’t even know you are eating spinach! Oh and the name is pretty cute too.