The BEST Orange Smoothie Ever! Delicious mangoes and sweet oranges make an incredible orange smoothie packed with lots of vitamin C and potassium! You're going to want to have an Orange Mango Smoothie every day!
Did you know that Mangoes have been named the most widely consumed fruit in the world? I would have thought it might be oranges or bananas. Who knew!?!
After you make this immune-boosting smoothie, you will be among the millions around the world eating more mangos.
To make the tropical orange mango smoothie, you only need a blender and a few ingredients. Put these items on your next shopping list:
- Bananas (frozen or fresh)
- Mangos (frozen or fresh)
- Vanilla Yogurt
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Be sure to check out my Juggling Act Mama Storefront on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of great products to make your life easier! Thanks so much for being a part of Juggling Act Mama ❤
Mango Nutrition and Benefits
This Orange Mango Smoothie is bursting with fresh fruit flavor and lots of vitamin C and potassium. There's no added sugar, but you won't miss it one bit. According to the Mango.org, one cup of mango contains:
- 100% Daily Value of Vitamin C
- 100 Calories
- 35% Daily Value of Vitamin A
- 12% Daily Value of Fiber
Smoothies are such a great way to get lots of nutrients and vitamins in just one glass - especially for those on-the-go mornings!
Mango Smoothie Ideas
There are so many ways to make this smoothie. What are your go-to mango smoothie ideas and variations? Here are some of the ways I like to shake things up with this easy recipe:
- Use honey yogurt if you want even more sweetness
- Use unsweetened yogurt and a teaspoon of vanilla for a slightly different flavor
- Replace the orange with strawberries for a fun pink smoothie
More Fresh Smoothie Recipes
- Best Spinach Smoothie
- Avocado and Banana Smoothie
- Pineapple Cranberry Smoothie
- Clementine Smoothie
- Quick Strawberry Smoothie
Frozen bananas give the smoothie a frosty texture that's oh-so-very delicious. While I used fresh fruit for this recipe, you could substitute with frozen fruit also. Just remove the fruit from the freezer about 10 minutes before blending.
How to Make a Mango Orange Smoothie
- Peel the oranges and remove all of the bitter white pith.
- Peel and cut the mango, discard the core.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Smoothie Freeze Pops
This smoothie mixture makes the tastiest healthy freeze pops, too! To make them, all you need to do is pour the mixture into a mold and freeze until solid. My Best Blueberry Smoothie recipe would also be great as freezer pops!
Easy Mango Orange Smoothie
My Orange Smoothie is a refreshing way to start your day. Plus, with all its immune-boosting benefits, you will want to drink it a ton during cold and flu season!
Orange Mango Smoothies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 frozen bananas sliced
- 2 oranges peeled and divided into segments
- 2 whole mangos cut into pieces
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt optional
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and process until smooth.2 frozen bananas, 2 oranges, 2 whole mangos cut into pieces, 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- Serve immediately.
For best results, be sure to check our Tips and FAQs above with important tips and questions that can help your delicious recipe come out perfectly.
Not a big fan of orange flavors, but my hubby and kids would love this!
This smoothie looks so amazing!