The BEST Orange Smoothie Ever! Delicious mangoes and sweet oranges make an incredible orange smoothie packed with lots of vitamin C and potassium! You're going to want to have an Orange Mango Smoothie every day!
Did you know that Mangoes have been named the most widely consumed fruit in the world? I would have thought it might be oranges or bananas. Who knew!?!
After you make this immune-boosting smoothie, you will be among the millions around the world eating more mangos.
Orange Smoothie Shopping List
To make the tropical orange mango smoothie, you only need a blender and a few ingredients. Put these items on your next shopping list:
- Bananas (frozen or fresh)
- Mangos (frozen or fresh)
- Vanilla Yogurt
Mango Nutrition & Benefits
This Orange Mango Smoothie is bursting with fresh fruit flavor and lots of vitamin C and potassium. There's no added sugar, but you won't miss it one bit. According to the Mango.org, one cup of mango contains:
- 100% Daily Value of Vitamin C
- 100 Calories
- 35% Daily Value of Vitamin A
- 12% Daily Value of Fiber
Smoothies are such a great way to get lots of nutrients and vitamins in just one glass - especially for those on-the-go mornings!
Mango Smoothie Ideas
There are so many ways to make this smoothie. What are your go-to mango smoothie ideas and variations? Here are some of the ways I like to shake things up with this easy recipe:
- Use honey yogurt if you want even more sweetness
- Use unsweetened yogurt and a teaspoon of vanilla for a slightly different flavor
- Replace the orange with strawberries for a fun pink smoothie
More Fresh Smoothie Recipes
- Best Spinach Smoothie
- Avocado and Banana Smoothie
- Pineapple Cranberry Smoothie
- Clementine Smoothie
- Quick Strawberry Smoothie
Mango Orange Smoothie Tips
Frozen bananas give the smoothie a frosty texture that's oh-so-very delicious. While I used fresh fruit for this recipe, you could substitute with frozen fruit also. Just remove the fruit from the freezer about 10 minutes before blending.
How to Make a Mango Orange Smoothie
- Peel the oranges and remove all of the bitter white pith.
- Peel and cut the mango, discard the core.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Smoothie Freeze Pops
This smoothie mixture makes the tastiest healthy freeze pops, too! To make them, all you need to do is pour the mixture into a mold and freeze until solid. My Best Blueberry Smoothie recipe would also be great as freezer pops!
Easy Mango Orange Smoothie Recipe
My Orange Smoothie is a refreshing way to start your day. Plus, with all its immune-boosting benefits, you will want to drink it a ton during cold and flu season!
Orange Mango Smoothies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 frozen bananas sliced
- 2 oranges peeled and divided into segments
- 2 whole mangos cut into pieces
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt optional
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately.