Whip up this Egg Nog Dip with Cinnamon Sugar Pie Crust Dippers for a sweet treat! It's perfect for making with the kids this holiday season.
The holidays are a hectic yet wonderful time of year, aren't they? It's a mad rush to get everything done from Thanksgiving to the New Years. It's a season full of to-do lists, from baking to shopping, parties and pot-lucks. It's also a season of full hearts, and it's important to stop and take time to enjoy this busy season long.
This particular holiday tradition also calls for a special treat like Egg Nog. In our house, it's a must have for trimming the tree, along with homemade cookies. This year, I decided to shake it up a bit and make this creamy rich Egg Nog Dip with Cinnamon Sugar Pie Crust Dippers. It's a fun new family tradition that I'm sure everyone will love.
Now in a pinch, you could serve this dip with graham crackers or store-bought ginger snap cookies. But if you have the time, these semi-homemade delicious cinnamon sugar dusted pie crust dippers are the best!
🎄 More Holiday Ideas
Creamy Egg Nog Dip
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup egg nog room temperature, I prefer Oakhurst
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 ¼ cups powdered sugar packed
- Whip the softened cream cheese until smooth. Mix in the vanilla extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Beat in the Oakhurst Egg Nog - I used the Buttered Rum flavor. Then add in the powdered sugar until the mixture is thickened.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.