These super simple and easy wood slice ornaments are an economical way to decorate for the holidays.
Be sure to check out our other Wood Slice Ornament Ideas, too.
FYI, this post and tutorial contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission when you buy through links on our site, which help support the free content you love here at Juggling Act Mama. Learn more.
These Easy Wood Slice Ornaments are so simple and inexpensive to make. They will look great on your tree year after year!
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You can find many of the craft supplies you need like the craft brushes, twine, and greenery at your local dollar store.
- Wooden discs (You can find them at the craft store, Walmart or on Amazon)
- Glue Gun
- holiday scrapbook embellishments - I found mine at my local craft store, but you can order similar ones online.
Be sure to check out my Juggling Act Mama Storefront on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of great products to make your life easier! Thanks so much for being a part of Juggling Act Mama ❤
This is meant to be a brief overview of how to make these wood slice ornaments for the Christmas season. For step-by-step instructions and a full printable tutorial with materials, please scroll down to the teal box below.
Step 1: Remove the adhestive backing cover from the sticker.
Step 2: Attach the sticker to the wood slice using a dot of hot glue.
That's it! So simple, right? These also make lovely gift tags. Just write the names on the other side before you add the scrapbook embelishment.
To add a little sparkle, you can brush the wood slice and embelishment with some sparkle mod podge.
More Easy Wood Slice Ornaments
Here are some other DIY projects you might also enjoy:
- Wooden Snowman Ornaments - These ornaments make a wonderful craft option for kids, and you'll never guess what they're made from!
- 20+ DIY Ornaments with Kids - Keep little hands busy this holiday season with these ornament crafts.
- Cheap Christmas Crafts - No need to break the bank when Christmas crafting. Get inspired with these affordable options.
- Popsicle Stick Sled Ornaments - These add farmhouse charm to your Christmas tree!
- Paper Mache Ornament Cricut Craft - These ornaments are versatile and so easy to make!
- Cricut Christmas Ornaments - A round up of easy to make ornaments.