When it comes to my Cricut, I could spend all day looking for Thanksgiving Craft Ideas on Pinterest and creating fun projects. Today I’m sharing some super creative Cricut projects, and I have a Hobby Lobby Giveaway you can enter also. One lucky winner will receive a $75 gift card! Just imagine all the supplies you could purchase with that!
Thanksgiving Craft Ideas
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. However, I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too. Please see my Disclosure Policy for more information.
I am over the moon for my Cricut Explore Air 2, which allows me to make the cutest craft projects! (I’ll admit though that the new New Cricut Explore Air Machine in Gold is pretty awesome, too!) This year, Olivia and I will be creating some fun paper projects so we’ve been scouring the internet for fun Thanksgiving craft ideas together. It’s been a fun bonding experience! Here are some of our favorite projects:
- Thanksgiving Tray from The Country Chic Cottage (above)
- DIY Thanksgiving Hostess Gift Idea from The Crafting Chicks
- Pumpkin Spice Cut File for Silhouette or Cricut from cutting for Business (above)
- Make Your Own Thanksgiving Turkey Banner – A Sparkle of Genius
- Fall Leaves Centerpiece from The Happy Scraps (above)
- Thanksgiving Farmhouse Sign from The Craft Patch
- Thanksgiving Table Decor Silverware Holders from KiKi & Company
- Pinecone Turkey Craft from 100 Directions
- Grateful Thankful Blessed Thanksgiving Pillow from the Happy Scraps
- Thanksgiving Table Serving Utensils Hostess Gift from Stuffed Suitcase
If you didn’t find a Thanksgiving Craft Idea here that strikes your fancy, remember you can always check out the Cricut inspiration page for tons of ideas.
$75 Hobby Lobby Giveaway
With all the holidays just around the corner, we’ve teamed up with a few blogger friends for a fun giveaway opportunity for our readers! Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below for your chance to win a $75 gift card at Hobby Lobby! This giveaway is organized by Juggling Act Mama and brought to you by the following bloggers:
- From the Family
- Walking on Sunshine Recipes
- As For Me and My Homestead
- Bree Cooley
- One Creative Mommy
Enter to Win:
Official Rules and Conditions: One winner will receive a $75 Hobby Lobby Gift Card. No cash value. Open worldwide to adults 18+. One (1) winner will be chosen. Prize must be claimed within 48 hours of announcement or a new winner will be drawn. Prize will be delivered electronically. All entries will be verified. This giveaway is in no way associated with Hobby Lobby, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Rafflecopter, or any other entity unless otherwise specified. Giveaway ends 11/30/2018.
More Thanksgiving Craft Ideas
from left to right:
- Simple Fall Wreath
- Printable Gratitude Cards
- Gratitude Subway Art Printable
- Editable Fall Place Cards
- DIY Pumpkin Tea Lights
- Paper Pumpkin Garland