When it comes to my Cricut, I could spend all day looking for Thanksgiving Craft Ideas on Pinterest and creating fun projects. Today I’m sharing some super creative Cricut projects.
Thanksgiving Craft Ideas
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. However, I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too. Please see my Disclosure Policy for more information.
I am over the moon for my Cricut Explore Air 2, which allows me to make the cutest craft projects! (I’ll admit though that the new New Cricut Explore Air Machine in Gold is pretty awesome, too!) This year, Olivia and I will be creating some fun paper projects so we’ve been scouring the internet for fun Thanksgiving craft ideas together. It’s been a fun bonding experience! Here are some of our favorite projects:
- Thanksgiving Tray from The Country Chic Cottage (above)
- DIY Thanksgiving Hostess Gift Idea from The Crafting Chicks
- Pumpkin Spice Cut File for Silhouette or Cricut from cutting for Business (above)
- Make Your Own Thanksgiving Turkey Banner – A Sparkle of Genius
- Fall Leaves Centerpiece from The Happy Scraps (above)
- Thanksgiving Farmhouse Sign from The Craft Patch
- Thanksgiving Table Decor Silverware Holders from KiKi & Company
- Pinecone Turkey Craft from 100 Directions
- Grateful Thankful Blessed Thanksgiving Pillow from the Happy Scraps
- Thanksgiving Table Serving Utensils Hostess Gift from Stuffed Suitcase
If you didn’t find a Thanksgiving Craft Idea here that strikes your fancy, remember you can always check out the Cricut inspiration page for tons of ideas.
More Thanksgiving Craft Ideas
from left to right:
- Simple Fall Wreath
- Printable Gratitude Cards
- Gratitude Subway Art Printable
- Editable Fall Place Cards
- DIY Pumpkin Tea Lights
- Paper Pumpkin Garland