As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi everyone! It’s Paige and I’m back with another craft for you guys this month! You may remember my DIY Felt Flowers, DIY Patriotic Canvas or the Back to School craft round up I shared earlier this year. Today I’m sharing 35 DIY fall decor projects. There’s just something about fall that fuels creativity and that’s definitely reflected in the blog world. There are so many amazing fall decor projects running around in blog land and I’m so excited to share some of my favorites with you this month!
- Fun Fall Garland by Designs by Miss Mandee
- Painted Jar Vases for Fall from Crafts by Manda
- DIY Fall Table Runner from Simply Darrling
- Create a Fall Window Box from Oh My Creative
- DIY Mini Pumpkin Candle Holders from Practically Functional
- DIY Stenciled Fall Welcome Mat from Practically Functional
- Autumn Leaf Lighting from Oh My Creative
- Fall Front Entry Decor from Mom Endeavors
- Easy Burlap Wrapped Candles from Just Us Four Blog
- No Sew Canvas Halloween Pennants from One Creative Mommy
- Pumpkin Tulle Wreath from Embracing Creativity
- DIY Fall Leaves Wall Art from Northern Cheapskate
- 5 Minute DIY Fall Wreath from Juggling Act Mama
- Candy Corn Pennants from One Creative Mommy
- Fall Tile Sign from Architecture of a Mom
- Ombre Fall Quote Art from Architecture of a Mom
- A Wreath for Fall from Architecture of a Mom
- Turkey Pumpkin from Second Chance to Dream
- Repurposed Fence Board Autumn Decor from Frugal Mom Eh
- Easy Fall Centerpieces from Town N Country Living
And that’s all I’ve got for you this month! Be sure to let me know what your favorite project is in the comments below!