Almond Joy Brownie Bites are a semi-homemade recipe that will wow your guests. Store-bought brownie mix gets dressed up with a scrumptious coconut, chocolate and almond topping everyone will love!
Almond Joy Brownie Bites Recipe Video
Brownie Bites Shopping List
- 1 Box Brownie Mix
- Vegetable Oil
- Cream of Coconut
- Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Cups Shredded Coconut
- 1 Cup Almond Slivers
- Whole Almonds (for garnish)
What is the Difference Between Brownies & Brownie Bites?
Almond Joy Brownie Bites
Here’s how to make these scrumptious dessert bites! Be careful – they are so addicting!
Almond Joy Brownie Bites Recipe
These are super fun to make with your kids, too. So pin the recipe for later – you’ll want to make these again and again!
- 1 box of brownie mix with water oil and eggs called for on the box
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/2 cup Cream of Coconut
- 1 cup mini semi- sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut toasted
- 1 cup almond slivers
- Whole almonds for garnish
- Grease a 9×9 pan. Prepare and bake the brownies according to the instructions on the box adding in the coconut extract. (I used Betty Crocker Fudge Brownies with 2 eggs)
- Allow the brownies to cool completely. Once cool, refrigerate the brownies while you prepare the topping.
- Combine the toasted coconut, slivered almonds, mini chocolate chips and cream of coconut in a medium bowl. Using a spatula or frosting knife, spread the mixture over the brownies and chill in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before slicing (longer if you can resist!)
When & Where To Serve Brownie Bites
Allergy Replacement for Almonds
Find More Dessert Recipes
From Left to Right: