Our DIY Orange Sugar Lip Scrub makes a wonderful stocking stuffer!
This Orange Sugar Lip Scrub is an easy DIY project and we've even got a free printable gift tag for you. Pop this in a loved one's stocking, or make a gift basket with bath salts, lotion, pumice brush, bath bombs, lotion bars, body wash, loofah, sugar cookie body scrub, bath gloves, etc.
DIY Orange Sugar Lip Scrub
Here's how to make our Orange Sugar Lip Scrub. This recipe makes about ⅓ cup.
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (I prefer Barlean's)
- 3 drops Orange Essential Oil
- Plastic Cosmetic Containers
- Bowl and spoon
- Combine the sugar, coconut oil and essential oil until well mixed.
- Spoon the mixture into your cosmetic jars. Download our free printable gift tag!
For the application, rub the scrub onto your lips, just enough to loosen the dead skin.
Leave it on your lips for a minute before wiping it off with a damp cloth. Your lips will feel rejuvenated.
Want More Great DIY Beauty Ideas?
Check out these other easy DIY beauty hacks you can do at home!