This Minty St Patrick's Day Chocolate Bark is going to make your taste buds dance and your friends thank you!
Are you a chocoholic like me? Do you love easy and delicious treats to make for eating and giving? Have I got a super easy and tasty treat for you today!
I love, love, love to make barks. They are so easy and you can customize them to any theme, holiday or occasion. I have made so many different barks from Star Wars Intergalactic Bark to this Minty St Patrick's Day Chocolate Bark. I always start with a base of either dark or white chocolate and to make it really easy I use candy melts so there is no tempering of chocolate involved.
I also love using OREO cookies in my barks they add crunch and I just like them! For this bark I decided to use the Mint OREO Thins. I like the thins because the ratio of filling to cookie is just perfect for me but you can use the regular mint OREO's if you prefer those.
Another thing I love are candy bars with bits of cookies in them! I found minty chocolate ones so they had to go in this bark! I pretty much bought every chocolate and mint thing I could find. I even found the chocolate mint drizzle from Wilton.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- chocolate melts (I used milk chocolate but you can use dark chocolate or white chocolate, or a combination if you like).
- mint creme OREOS
- andes creme de menthe thins, mint m and m's and other assorted candies
- assorted sprinkles and gold dragees
- green icing
NOTE: To make it easier for you, I've added a whole bunch of my favorite ingredients and tools for making this recipe in my Amazon shop!
Be sure to check out my Juggling Act Mama Storefront on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of great products to make your life easier! Thanks so much for being a part of Juggling Act Mama ❤
Helpful tools: baking sheet, parchment paper, microwave-safe mixing bowl, spoonula
- Chop the cookies and candies into small pieces.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave according to the instructions on the package.
- Spread the melted chocolate onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Quickly top the melted chocoalte with the cookies, candies, and sprinkles, then drizzle frosting over the top.
- Allow the chocolate to harden before breaking into pieces.
Because I wanted to have a St. Patty's Day theme I stuck to green and then used mini rainbow colored candy coated chocolates as the final touch. I also used gold dragees which are kind of hard to see but you can totally do with out them!
Check your local grocery store or big box store for all the ingredients, although you'll find more fun options online or at your local bakery store.
Do you have a favorite St. Patty's Day treat you like to make? Does it involve chocolate?????
😍 More Ideas You'll Love
- Shortbread Magic Bars
- Brown Sugar M and M Cookies
- 25 Rainbow Treats for St. Patrick’s Day
- Gold Doubloons Cake Pops
- Baileys Chocolate Truffles
Jai Want says
I love chocolates and candy.........
Pauline Molinari says
Your chocolate bark recipe looks divine! Thanks so much for sharing your yummy St. Patty's Day recipe on the Monday Funday Party!
these look so great and tasty. wish i was coordinated enough to make these.... every time I look at this site i get hungry...
Ang Paris says
Thanks for your note, and the compliment!