As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I enjoy making holiday bark recipes for my friends and family because it’s easy and you can dress it up however you like. This milk chocolate bark has just three ingredients and can be made in just a few minutes – plus chilling time, of course.
Milk Chocolate Christmas Bark
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I am also an affiliate for other programs. However, I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too. For more information, please see our Disclosure Policy.
- Milk Chocolate Candy Melts (I like high quality such a Ghirardelli)
- [amazon_textlink asin=’B002N7ST6U’ text=’Edible pearls’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’jugactmam-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’fb5309e4-fbd1-11e8-83f6-513db547b3d0′] and sprinkles
[amazon_link asins=’B00H3T7BR6,B07JF7MY6W,B07J47LY24′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’jugactmam-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’eb2a142b-fbd1-11e8-ab26-f15df994a110′]
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet and set aside.
- Add the candy melts to a medium microwave-safe bowl and heat per the instructions on the bag.
- Using a spatula, stir the chocolate until it is smooth.
- Pour the chocolate onto the parchment paper, use the spatula to scrape down the bowl, and spread the chocolate on the sheet so it is about 1/4-inch thick.
- Sprinkle the candies and pearls over the chocolate.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour until solid.
- Using your hands, break the chocolate into pieces. (You can use a knife and cut it if you’d prefer.)