Creamy strawberry fruit dip with only three easy ingredients!
While the pink fruit dip might have been better suited for the theme of Olivia's Minnie Mouse inspired party, I served it at Ethan's Construction party. If you're into theme parties, you could use lemon yogurt for a Batman party or blueberry for a Frozen party.
It was a huge hit and I love how easy it was to make. I love that you can switch up the flavor (and color) of this by changing the yogurt flavor.
- 4oz cream cheese
- 12 oz containers of strawberry yogurt
- 8oz Cool Whip
- Let the cream cheese come to room temperature
- Combine the softened cream cheese with the yogurt.
- Gently fold in the Cool Whip.
- Serve with fresh fruit, graham crackers, etc.
What flavor of yogurt would you use in this dip?
- strawberry peach salsa
- granola and strawberry parfait
- strawberry poppyseed salad
- chocolate strawberry hand pies
- strawberry shortcake ice cream
- no bake strawberry cheesecake bars