Strawberry Peach Salsa is both sweet and spicy. It's delicious with chips of course, but also amazing on grilled chicken or pork.
Strawberry peach salsa with red onion, jalapeno, and lime is a delicious and refreshing summer dish that combines the sweetness of ripe strawberries and peaches with the tanginess of red onion and lime juice.
I love the spicy kick that the jalapeno adds, which balances out the sweetness of the fruit.
This salsa is perfect as a topping for grilled chicken or fish, or served as a dip with tortilla chips. I especially love it paired with anything that has our strawberry peach BBQ sauce on it, like these grilled BBQ pork chops.
- red onion
- fresh lime
- green pepper
- cilantro or parsley
Note, you can make this salsa without grilling the peaches if you are short on time.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Spray with cooking spray and place your peaches directly onto the grill.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes, then flip.
- Remove from grill and set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the strawberries, red onion, jalapeno, and green peppers.
- Once your peaches have cooled completely, remove the skins and chop.
- Add the chopped peaches to the bowl.
- Add lime zest and cilantro, then toss to combine.
- Keep your salsa in the fridge o let the flavors blend together until you’re ready to serve.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Be sure to check out my Juggling Act Mama Storefront on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of great products to make your life easier! Thanks so much for being a part of Juggling Act Mama ❤
Store strawberry and peach salsa in an airtight container for 1-3 days in the fridge.
More Salsa Recipes
Check out more homemade fresh salsa recipes:
Strawberry Peach Salsa
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 medium peaches pitted and quartered
- 1 cup fresh strawberries chopped
- ⅓ cup red onion diced
- ½ jalapeno seeded and diced
- 1 green pepper seeded and diced
- 1 lime juiced (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro OR parsley chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill over medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray and place the peaches on the grill.3 medium peaches
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, then flip. Remove from the grill and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, add the rest of the fruit and veggies.1 cup fresh strawberries, ⅓ cup red onion, ½ jalapeno, 1 green pepper
- Once the peaches are cooled, remove the skins and chop. Add to the bowl.
- Add the lime zest and cilantro and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.1 lime, 1 tablespoon cilantro OR parsley, salt and pepper
- Refrigerate to let the flavors blend until ready to serve.
For best results, be sure to check our Tips and FAQs above with important tips and questions that can help your delicious recipe come out perfectly.
Leave a Reply