Crescent Roll Breakfast Bake - Whip up this shortcut Cheddar Bacon Money Break in no time and wow your guests!
Being the busy mom that I am, I love taking shortcuts when I can. This is especially true around the holidays. There are just so many things on the to-do list, that I don't have time to make every single thing from scratch.
If you're a regular Juggling Act Mama reader, you know that I'm a big fan of semi-homemade cooking. This Crescent Roll Breakfast Bake recipe is semi-homemade cooking at it's best!
This recipe starts with simple, but delicious ingredients. I love semi-homemade recipes because they mean I can spend more time with my family, and less time in the kitchen.
- red bell pepper
- cheddar cheese
- Pillsbury Crescent Rounds
- green onions
from the pantry: salt and pepper
For a list of some of my favorite items to use when cooking, and why I chose them, please visit my Kitchen Resource page.
With everything all in one dish as part of this breakfast bake recipe, there's not much more you need! Consider serving a fruit salad, parfait or fun smoothie as part of your breakfast or brunch.
Crescent Roll Breakfast Bake Variations
- You can switch up the red pepper for any color you like.
- Add ¼ cup finely diced onions for a more savory flavor.
- No bacon on hand? Just swap it out for ham or sausage.
PS - If you're running around like a crazy person, too, you might like to check out my Busy Moms Survival Guide!
More Delicious Breakfast Recipes:
- Blueberry + Peach Easy Monkey Bread
- Bacon Egg and Cheese Savory Breakfast Bundt
- Maple Bacon Compound Butter
Breakfast Bake Recipe
So much yummy goodness! It's perfect as an addition to brunch, appetizer, and of course game day. After all, who doesn't love anything with bacon and cheese? You're going to love how easy this to make!
Breakfast Bake Recipe
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 lb bacon cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup red bell pepper about half a pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rounds
- 1 green onions chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350-degree F. Spray 11x7- or 12x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In large bowl, beat egg and milk with wire whisk until smooth. Add in some salt and pepper to taste.
- Separate dough into 8 pieces; cut each into quarters.
- Gently stir dough pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly.
- Fold in bacon, cheese, red peppers and green onions.
- Spoon mixture into prepared dish; arrange dough pieces in single layer.
- Bake for for 23 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares and serve warm.
For best results, be sure to check our Tips and FAQs above with important tips and questions that can help your delicious recipe come out perfectly.