This is one of my most favorite frosting recipes - Chocolate Toffee Chip Frosting. It's sweet, but not too sweet. And really, come on, what's not to love about toffee chips in your frosting??
If you love toffee, try our toffee apple dip recipe - it's so good!
- cream cheese
- brown sugar
- confectioner's sugar
- vanilla extract
- millk chocolate toffee bits
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Be sure to check out my Juggling Act Mama Storefront on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of great products to make your life easier! Thanks so much for being a part of Juggling Act Mama ❤
- best cream chese frosting
- root beer float cupcakes and frosting
- mom's buttercream frosting
- keylime cupcakes and frosting
No ready to make this toffee frosting yet?
Chocolate Toffee Chip Frosting doesn't make for the prettiest decorated cupcake, but they'll definitely be totally tasty!
Chocolate Toffee Chip Frosting
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 8 ounce package Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla until smooth and creamy. (I like to use a heavy-duty whisk or my hand mixer for this).2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, 1 cup brown sugar, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Stir in the confectioners’ sugar until well combined. If too thick, add a dash of milk.1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Fold in the Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits with a rubber spatula.2 8 ounce package Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits
- Add a dollop of frosting on each cupcake.
For best results, be sure to check our Tips and FAQs above with important tips and questions that can help your delicious recipe come out perfectly.