Create the perfect Frozen Party complete with themed food, activities, and more for your little one with these Frozen Birthday Party Ideas!
My daughter loves all things Frozen so this year, it’s an all out Frozen party for her! Here are some great ideas we used for inspiration:
- Invite your party guests with these gorgeous birthday party invitations.
- This Frozen ice cream cake is easier to make than you think. Love the addition of the “ice” candy. So pretty!
- If you’re up for more of a challenge, try your hand at these Elsa or Anna cakes.
- Having trouble coming up with food ideas? Here’s a full party menu!
- Add these Frozen-inspired marshmallow pops to the dessert table. Everyone loves food on a stick!
- Olaf noses are a healthy party snack! Hint: They’re just carrots and dip.
- Frozen snowball treats are another great snack choice.
- Frozen Olaf pudding is easy to put together, too!
- Wrap water bottles with these adorable melted snowman labels.
- This Frozen mocktail is a pretty kid-friendly drink for the occasion. Serve it in clear glasses with a snowflake print.
- Or here’s a delicious blue frozen punch, if you prefer.
- Make garlands for the tables and walls with this 3-D snowflake tutorial.
- For a fun party game, try to pin the nose on Olaf.
- Finally, send your guests home with these homemade frozen party favors. Aren’t those Olaf boxes cute?
My favorite place to shop for party supplies is The Bakers Confections on Etsy.com. They have so many amazing items to make your party really beautiful. Here are some of the fun things I used to make our Frozen Party special:
Disclosure: This post includes Etsy Affiliate Links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using these links. Thank you for supporting Juggling Act Mama. I also received product from The Baker’s Confections to facilitate this Frozen Party post, however, as always, all opinions are my own.
Update: Here’s are a few more fun Frozen Party ideas: