Looking for a sweet treat for yourself or the whole family? Parfaits are the perfect dessert! It's versatile, easy to make, and will be a hit with everyone.
Life hack for ya - if you need a last-minute dessert, parfaits are the perfect answer. In their minimalist form, they only need 3 ingredients and are a no-bake option. No need to worry about the time and how you're going to fit in baking. Grab some cookies, fruit, and yogurt and you'll have yourself a treat no one will know only took 5 minutes to make.
These Parfait Recipes are perfect because they show you just how versatile of a treat they are. You can make them as simple or as lavish as you'd like. Your parfaits can be healthy with fresh fruit, granola, chia, and yogurt, or you can live a little sinfully and add chocolate and salted caramel to the mix.
Parfaits are really an anytime treat depending on your ingredients. Surprise your kiddos with a super yummy fruit an yogurt parfait for breakfast!
And if you're feeling really ambitious, you can make your own Homemade Granola to add to your parfait!
Here are a whole bunch of mouthwatering parfait recipes that are as easy as they are delicious!
Strawberry Breakfast Parfait from Juggling Act Mama:
This yummy parfait with yogurt, strawberries, and granola is great for breakfast or an after-school snack.
Here are some more yogurt parfaits that are great for busy mornings:
- Blissful Basil - Cranberry Pecan Yogurt Parfaits
- A Helicopter Mom - Red Grapefruit Sunrise Parfaits
- Princess Pinky Girl - Smoothie Parfaits
- The Suburban Mom - Berry-licious Rice Krispies Parfaits
Pumpkin Oreo Black Magic Parfaits from Love Bakes Good Cakes for Juggling Act Mama:
More cheesecake-inspired parfaits that will knock your socks off:
- The Sweetest Occasion - Salted Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits
- This Mama Loves - Pineapple Cheesecake Parfaits
- A Worthey Read - No-Bake Cheesecake Parfaits
- Simply Stacie - Lime Cheesecake Parfaits
- Mom's Messy Miracles - Chocolate Blackberry Cheesecake Parfaits
Caramel Apple Pudding Parfait from Eating Richly:
With butterscotch pudding and fresh apples, this is one very special pudding cup!
More pudding parfaits your family will love:
- A Mitten Full of Savings - Banana Split Parfaits
- See Mom Click - Minty Pudding Parfaits
- Kylie Cooks - OREO Dirt Pudding Cups
- Kimspired DIY - Strawberry Pudding Parfait Cups
- Good Life Eats - Chocolate Chip Cookie Pudding Parfait
Parfaits with Whipped Cream
More delicious dessert parfaits with whipped cream:
- Frugal Mom Eh - Cherry Vanilla Chip Parfaits
- JaMonkey - Lemon Raspberry Angel Food Cake Parfaits
- Cook Eat Paleo - Blackberry Coconut Parfaits
- Spend with Pennies - Creamsicle Parfaits