Lucky Charms Chex Mix is a fun and festive St. Patrick’s Day treat that you can make with your kids!
Happy Friday! I am sharing this delicious Lucky Charms Chex Mix recipe just in time for St. Patricks Day. At Top Notch Mom I love, love, love, to blog about recipes that are super easy to make and most recently as kid friendly as can be. My son is turning 3 in a week and he loves to help me in the kitchen. Making quick and easy recipes like these are so fun and such great memories are made in the kitchen. While I kept this recipe as simple as can be, there is much more you could do with it, think green candy melts, M&M’s and pretzels….the possibilities are endless with this Lucky Charms Chex Mix recipe and the extra add-ons would really take this recipe up a notch, but I’ll leave that up to you.
- 1 box of Lucky Charms cereal 11.5 oz
- 4 C rice chex mix
- 2 bags white chocolate chips
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and spread out Lucky Charms and Chex Mix and spread it around
- Melt white chocolate chips
- Using a spoon, drizzle melted white chocolate over cereal mix
- Top with rainbow sprinkles
- Place in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes
Would this be so fun to make for St. Patrick’s Day class party? You could get little green baking cups and portion it out ahead of time.
If you’re in the mood more more St. Patrick’s day ideas, check out these fun posts: