As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You can whip up a batch of this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Bark in just a few minutes and it makes a wonderful gift.
With teacher’s appreciation week and mother’s day coming up next week, this is a great recipe you can make the the kiddos. You can easily whip this up in no time and the kids can help. Take care with the hot melted chocolate, and instead let the kids sprinkle on the mini peanut butter cups.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Bark
- 3 cups peanut butter candy melts
- 1 cup dark chocolate candy melts
- 1 cup mini peanut butter cups
- Spread a piece of parchment paper out on a cookie sheet.
- Add the peanut butter candy melts to a small bowl and microwave according to the instructions on the package.
- Once the peanut butter layer is smooth, spread it out on the parchment paper so that it is about 1/4-1/2 inch thick. Sprinkle the peanut butter cups on top, pressing them gently into the melted candy.
- Melt the dark chocolate candy melts according to the directions on the package, then drizzle over the top of the bark.
- Refrigerate until the bark is hard. Break it into pieces with your hands (some of the topping will fall off, but that’s ok). Pack into a pretty container or bag and gift away!